Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Um...Free Time Help?
Hey, just got Fee Time(What took ya so long?!?!?!) Any ways....All my custom content is GONE! *GASP*!

No Really, any help on how to fix this?

Thanks
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:19 AM
Assuming your Downloads folder is still there and full of package files, have you read through this FAQ? Particularly this page?

Remember, after installing a new EP, you need to re-enable cc, QUIT the game and restart.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
Assuming your Downloads folder is still there and full of package files, have you read through this FAQ? Particularly this page?

Remember, after installing a new EP, you need to re-enable cc, QUIT the game and restart.

Oh Thanks! The Custom Content thing is popping up when i start up the game, it says Custom content is Disabled, i enable it. but it doesn't work.

I'd be fine if my Guitar's weren't Piano's with the Super Uber hanging out the side...

But thanks!
shiny!
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 8:04 PM Last edited by callistra : 12th Jun 2009 at 8:21 PM.
Quote:
What this forum is NOT for...

If you are having any sort of problem, glitch, error, or issue with your game or anything related to downloading, installing, or using custom content: Game Help.

Please see the Site Map for the forums we have to offer, to ensure you are posting in the right place. Misplaced threads may be moved, locked, or deleted.

Drpepper_11, please read forum rules before posting. Rules can be found in stickies and in the large green bolded announcements at the top of each forum. This thread does not belong here.

The help guide you were already linked to is everything we know on how to get cc to show up. If you can't get it to work, you need to go back and read the guides more carefully. After you enable cc, you need to restart the game. Sometimes it takes more than one try. All this and more is in the guide.