Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 4:09 AM Last edited by Insane_Simmer123 : 13th Jul 2015 at 3:25 AM.
Perfect Daughter
You always wanted a daughter that was perfect. A daughter that is just like you. Now you are married, You can finally achieve your wish.

Your Goal in this Challenge is to have a daughter that looks like you and acts like you.

CAS
The mother can look anyway wanted. I recommend having the Family-Oriented Trait and Surrounded by Family Lifetime Wish, but you can have any traits wanted. The father may have only one familiar feature, so watch out for that. (I recommend hair color. Add no beauty marks or freckles it'll be easier)

House
The house has no requirements, but should be family friendly (since it may take a couple of tries to get it exact so expect many children!) and you may not use cheats for this build.

The Perfect Child
The child that you have must be a female (obviously since THE MOTHER wants a child like herself). It may have same exact traits (By trying to do this it makes it more challenging). Since you are allowed to choose traits if the criteria is right (Mother has good moods during pregnancy, child's mood is usually good, good grades, etc.), so make sure each time you can choose a trait. Raise the child good! The child may have only ONE imperfection (Not hair color, see now how having same hair color is easier now?) It can be a trait if it is chosen via CPU, nose, mouth, etc. You cannot change sim in CAS except for clothes.

-10 for each child before perfect child (Sorry kids, but she's my favorite!)
-100 for each child taken away by Social Services
-200 if perfect child taken away by Social Services
-10 if child dislikes mother
-100 if child is Nemesis with mother
+10 if perfect child friends with mother
+100 if perfect child good friends with mother
+200 if perfect child best friends with mother
+300 if perfect child BFF with mother
+10 if her grade C
+30 if her grade B
+50 if grade A
+100 if on Honor Roll

Hope you enjoy this Challenge! Please Post your scores down below and after awhile I'll make a Top Ten List. BAI!!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 12:11 AM
I was searching for a challenge to start in my channel, then I found yours.
I hope this is up yet, even with no comments.

Occurred to me to make this in The Sims 4 (in the future, in Sims 3 'cause I'm with a current 'legacy') . Would be okay for accomplishing this challenge, right?
I never made a Challenge before, I just watch them.

To make things clear, the perfect daughter will have the same traits as her mom? Sorry for eventually, a stupid question like this. But for me this part gave me some confusion.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 12:47 AM
To make things clear, the perfect daughter will have the same traits as her mom? Sorry for eventually, a stupid question like this. But for me this part gave me some confusion.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to do it, but, it makes a bit more of a challenge to the challenge. The child must have a same traits as mother when reaches YA. (Unless one is the single imperfection!) For Example, if the Mother has these traits: Flirty, Good Sense of Humor, Family Orientated, Neat, and Friendly (Which BTW I recommend using these traits) The daughter must have the same. And you can do the same in sims 4, it might just need little tweaks. AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 12:59 AM
BTW what is your Youtube channel's name?
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 7:47 PM
Hello! Thank you for answering me. *-*
Now I organized better my videos, and I'm choosing the challenges.

I bookmarked your challenge, and thank you, I understood. Perfect. I'll make this, soon.
My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1...UkYvcXM4GOfv-LQ

<3