Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MTS2 Wall Calendar

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 9:32 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2022 at 10:35 AM by Tashiketh

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Faster kill pussycat
#76 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:51 AM
Wow!! Great Job!!! Thank you!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:09 PM
Thats awesome! I love it, its really cute. Thanks <333
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 5:35 PM
*downloads*
I like all the pictures, but January really took my breath away. I too wonder if she is available for download somewhere.
Theorist
#79 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:48 PM
Regarding SEPTEMBER's classroom photo:

http://sims.top.to/
Is where you can get school room items. You might have to dig a bit. The site is in English/Korean. Look under free items.

I think I also went to the Sims2.com site to download an actual school and it "might" have had some classroom items inside. I can't really remember. I think there are some things for schools at MTS2 as well.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#80 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:43 PM
Awesome.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 10:57 AM
Looks fantastic! Thank you to everyone involved in making this

www.derianhouse.co.uk This site is for Derian House Children's Hospice. They give top quality care 24 hours a day/365 days a year, to children who have terminal and life threatening/shortening conditions.
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:07 PM
:wave:Thanks! This rocks!
But I need some help people!!!! :wise:
I have NO adea how to upload things on this site, I tried askin other people but they agnored me so please help! :bombface: plz tell me coz I'm gettin desperate!!!! :sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda: I'm sure u guys will help me!!! :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
bye :salute: :wave:
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:07 AM
Very nice. I'm in agreement that a real calendar should be considered.

Some people are like Slinkies, they have no apparent useful function but always manage to bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps.
Test Subject
#84 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 2:28 AM
Very nice, great work :banana: :jig:

Cheif Wiggim: "Hey i got pictures of you Quimby!" Mayor Quimby: "You don't scare me that could be anyones ass!"
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by graccee
:wave:Thanks! This rocks!
But I need some help people!!!! :wise:
I have NO adea how to upload things on this site, I tried askin other people but they agnored me so please help! :bombface: plz tell me coz I'm gettin desperate!!!! :sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda: I'm sure u guys will help me!!! :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
bye :salute: :wave:

Click the user tool button onto of the "Welcome, Graccee" and then click new post! Also great calender! Thank you for making it.

Theres...an...evil...monkey...in...my...closet
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 2:49 AM
This is must have for my game. Hey guys this is awsome, thanks to you all for making it.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Scholar
#87 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 5:05 AM
Beautiful, and will add much to the game. Thank you!

Teresa
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:17 AM
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 3:13 AM
Wow, I just gotta say this is the best download I've had in a while! And there have been a lot of pretty good downloads

Dance little star! Dance!
Check out my uber cool site!!! http://xentariorpg.bravehost.com/
Not a sims 2 site ;)
Test Subject
#90 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 5:56 PM
thanx 4 da help ManUtd simmer...gd footie team choise by da way...and yet again great calendar!
Test Subject
#91 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 6:31 PM
Calendar Madness
:nod: Awesome!!!!! Hope you do this every year! :salute:
Test Subject
#92 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 7:38 PM
Thank you so much!! I really like January, February, and December. December reminds me of my family getting together for Christmas.
Instructor
#93 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 1:16 PM
Wow, this is amazing. Thank you so very, very much!
Test Subject
#94 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 1:40 PM
Great! This is a wonderful creation!
Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 4:25 PM
Wonderful. But where did you get that snowman? And snowy trees?

Jos rakastaa, ei saa unohtaa.
Jos unohtaa, ei saa rakastaa.
Jos rakastaa ja unohtaa,
niin unohtaa ketä rakastaa.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:01 AM
Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#97 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:07 AM
this is THE must for all!!!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#98 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:51 PM
Bah you deleted your message just as I was about to reply to it.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:55 PM
¡¡¡esta Comunidad Es La Ley!!!

This Community Is The Best!!!

Thanks Delphy!

-/|--O--|\-
Forum Resident
#100 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:52 AM
I just saw this, and I can't believe that I've just now discovered it! Thank you very much, Delphy!
Page 4 of 6