Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 11:52 PM
I know, just the stereotype lol.

Sports and Band would be good, I think. ^^ Because the kids in my school paper were kind of achiever-preppy. But you have to have sports, or else the cheerleaders will have nothing to cheer about
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:07 AM
Default Nour-al-Mudaf
Professor Application

Name: Nour-al-Mudaf
Class taught: Social Studies
Sponsor of: Drama Club

Brief History: Nour was always the wild girl in the bunch, by Kuwaiti standards anyway. But, unlike her other friends, she invested her energy and money into help poor and oppressed people around the world. She always strived to be the perfect Muslim woman, and Human being.

There is not one spot left on the Earth that Nour hasn’t visited, or even thought of visiting. After finding out that her sister was going to the US, Nour decided to drop everything in Japan and surprise her sister, and nephew.

Personality Description: Happy go lucky and an optimist are the perfect words to describe her. Yet all that sugar hasn’t blinded Nour of the cruelties of the world. She’s more then ready to lend a helping hand, and a second chance.

Anything else you might want to add: She works with the United Nations and is one of their Peace Diplomats.

Picture:

Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:19 AM

Name
Rachael Harbour // Prefers to be called Rach

Age/Class
16/Junior

Clique
Skateboarders/Surfers

After School Activity
Art Club

Brief History

Rachael has always been into skateboarding after constantly seeing her older brother practice and enters several different competitions. For Rachael's 10th birthday her brother presented her with her first ever skateboard, it took her a few months to finally get the hang of skating; for the past 6 years she's been learning tricks while her brother has been busy at college. Her parents are frequently busy so she usually gets the house to herself for most of the day, she usually spends that time skateboarding.

Due to her father getting a job offer 20 miles away from where they had lived, they had to move, which meant Rachael had to move schools, not that she cared anyway, as long as she got to skate she was relatively happy; but it was a shame to move away knowing that she might never see her old friends again.

Personality

Rachael is a very laid back person, she's quite outgoing and tends to be cocky towards most of the teachers at school. She doesn't like Preps or Jocks, and literally refuses to be friendly with them as she knows what they're like, students that aren't sucked into those Cliques are welcome to talk to Rachael and become friends with her.

Anything else you might want to add

Rachael has a secret passion for art, in her bedroom there are piles of her paintings and equipment. She paints portraits and still life, it's one of her ways, apart from skateboarding, that calms her down after what she thinks as a 'pointless' day at school.

Pictures:

Instructor
#29 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:45 AM
Name: Maria Chase
Age/Class: 16/Junior
Clique: Normies
After School Activity: Art Club

Brief History/ Personality Description: Maria is seen as very shy, though once she gets to know you, she is extremely friendly and talkative. It just takes a while for her to warm up.

She is the only-child in her family, and the daughter of a retired military general. The family had travelled around throughout Maria's childhood, and in her 11 years of education, she has attended 10 different schools. When her father retired from the military, the family finally decided to choose a place and settle down. Thus, Maria entered Brooklake High... (she is a transfer student)

Anything else you might want to add: There isn't much that Maria is scared of--fear isn't something her father allows. If anything, Maria is scared of her father showing up at school and embarassing her. He is extremely protective and overbearing, which often makes relationships difficult for Marie.

Picture:

----------------------------------

Name: Galen Atkins
Clique: Jocks
After School Activity: Football

Brief History/ Personality Description: Galen is the youngest of six, raised in a dysfunctional family. His mother left the family three years ago, and his father is an alcoholic who can't hold a job. His older siblings have all left the house, and seem to have forgotten about Galen and their father entirely. Galen is often responsible for finding a way to make ends meet and either picking his father up from the corner bar or helping him into bed after he comes stumbling through the door. Galen started playing sports and poured every ounce of his effort into the games once his mother left, knowing that his only hope of escaping his current situation, is to obtain a full-ride scholarship based on sports. Galen recently transferred to Brooklake High School after hearing that college recruiters were paying extra attention to the school's football team.

Anything else you might want to add: Although at first glance Galen appears to be a typical jock, he's anything but. He's rather smart, though he hides behind a mask of stupidity to better fit in with the typical jocks. Just as he isn't the typical meathead, he isn't the typical skirt-chaser either. Of course he's had his share of girl friends, but he actually finds it quite sickening that girls throw themselves at him just because he plays football. He'd much rather find some friends...and maybe even a girlfriend...who didn't care about how many touchdowns he made, and instead cared about the guy beneath the helmet.

#30 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:47 AM
((trampledsneakers- I think I'm going to change Dana's picture if that's alright with you.))
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:51 AM
That is perfectly alright, Super. She's your character, so you can do whatever you like with her. :]

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
#32 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:23 AM
Default Delainee Application
Name: Delainee Rose Meryl
Clique: Oddballs
After School Activity: Drama
Brief History: Delainee Rose and her brother grew up in Las Vegas with their doped up father and nearly insane mother, who worked long hours at a rather trying job. While they led a somewhat pitiful existence for much of their lives, things got better once their mother chased their dad out of their home with a butcher knife. However, this brought the government to question the safety of the twins in their mother’s care and promptly shipped them off to live with their Great Aunt Rika who cut hair near what she called ‘a perfectly wonderful school’. Now they attend Brooklake High, much to the chagrin of its students.
Other: Delainee Rose is ADHD something awful, to the point where people walk up to her to ask if she takes drugs. Because of her inability to sit still and her severe motor-mouth, she’s hard to handle and has been pegged with the infamous title of ’That Annoying Twat’. Oh--and don’t call her Delainee. It’s Delainee Rose. Always. | She also likes to dance, and changes her look up every day with help from Great Aunt Rika and her hairstyling expertise. Though, she prefers to wear Harajuku style clothing with blinding prints.

Delainee Rose

Del 1
Del 2

#33 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:32 AM
OOh! Might enter this! I'll make a hot english professer
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:37 AM
a hot english prof would be nice *drool*

And Cherry, are you going to include her brother's app in that same post, or a seperate one? It doesn't really matter to me, just so I'll know when to update the list with them.

Banned
#35 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:42 AM
Default Application
Name: Jenny Emerson
Age/Class: 16
Clique: The Oddballs
After School Activity: Band
Brief History/Personality Description: Jenny likes to expirament with different styles, but usually wears bright jewlery, clothing, and streaks of color in her hair. She likes to tell jokes, and tends to ramble on about random things when she's nervous. Jenny was homeschooled her whole life and is new to public schools. She is not a violent person, but when pushed too far may fight back. She also get's carried away with things and ends up making something or a situation more dramatic than intended.

#36 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:42 AM
That's actually what I was debating. I think I'm going to do them separately though, to avoid clutter by putting too many pictures in one post. >_>
#37 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:48 AM
Ooh, can I reserve an oddball?!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:54 AM
Connect, you can! I'll go mark off a spot for you.

Cherry, I agree. It's fine with me if you choose to post them seperately. I'll just add Delainee Rose right now.

I'm glad everyone has shown so much interest in this!! I was worried that if I tried to start another one up after the old one sort of collapsed that no one would pay any attention to it... so I spent a bunch of time working on this to make sure it would be okay. x_x

added you bbear!

#39 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:57 AM
I'd love to reserve an Achiever spot if there is still any room left *off to work on applications*
#40 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:13 AM
Default Daniel Application
[Myyy how lovely. <33 I didn’t think anyone would want to be an oddball. xD]

Name:
Daniel Claesse Meryl
Brief History: Daniel has always been sort of a father figure to Delainee. His first word was ‘no’, and it was pointedly directed at Delainee who was threatening to jab her finger into an electrical socket. Daniel has a strong sense of right and wrong, and if you go against his wishes it confuses and infuriates him. Therefore, he despised both of his parents, who were the epitome of everything he stood against. When they were taken away, Daniel was quite pleased to be moving in with their eccentric but kindly Great Aunt Rika, who taught him to relieve stress through painting.
Other: Daniel has OCD, a gripping problem that he can’t get past. Because of this, every feature about him has to be perfect and he tends to collect useless objects. Aside from this, and his fatherly ways towards Delainee, Daniel is very outgoing and fun-loving, an almost exact replica of his sister, changing his look to fit what he feels is 'perfection' for the day.

Temporary Picture

Daniel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:14 AM
All your characters are so unique, Cherry. xD I love 'em to death. *hugz*

Test Subject
#42 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:22 AM
Can I reserve a spot as a normie?
#43 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:23 AM
:'D I know this is spam, but thank you! Hee, the only thing is you'd probably never meet anyone like them in real life. Lila's just so natural. It's lovely. <3 I can't wait to see her and J.D.'s conversations again. They were fun to read. :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:23 AM
Mhmm, any chance you were going to make a boy? xD
I ask, because so far all the normies are girls.
If you were going to make a girl that's fine, I'm just asking out of curiosity. haha.

Cherry, yer not spamming. Least not in my book. >_> We're talking about things relating to the RP, so there. What's really special about your characters is that even if they're not people you'd normally see in real life, you still manage to make them seem completely believable! It's not at all a stretch to imagine them walking down the hallways, so that's a real talent. :] And thanks for the compliment on Lila! She's just a real sweet-heart. And I enjoyed the J.D./Lila conversations too, but since they're in a mini-fight, who knows when they'll talk again? xD

edit:
Yay lilac! I'm a bit OCD about things being balanced, so it's a relief that you've got a boy for all of us girls.

Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:24 AM
Sure, I already have the perfect boy. My app will be up tomorrow.
#46 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:30 AM
Default Nemo Shumpert :: The Oddballs :: Application

Name: Nemo Shumpert

Brief History/Personality Description:
Nemo has never really "fit in". At an early age, his parents would worry about him and his future. Though he produced stable grades, he would often place PopRocks in water in a bowl and put them in front of the door to "ward of evil spirits". His parents were constantly fighting, and Nemo got the worse of both of them. He learned to live independently and hide his bad emotions as well he could from everyone. Then his father moved out, back to Greece. With all his money. "Luckily", his mother remarried a rich business man, and she was able to support him. His stepfather was kind and would buy him whatever he wished, but spoiling him ruined him. He would never except him as his real father. He still keeps in touch with his Grecian dad, and every summer he'll visit his villa, asking him to move back. But he never will

Not finding compassion in people, his step father bought him a Womrat, that Nemo lovingly named "Figaro." He loves him as much (if not more) than some people. If the teacher allows it, he likes to sit above the class, whether it be on a desk, table, or filing cabinet. Sometimes he enjoys talking to plants, although he believes that the ficus is a little stuck up. Classmates used to laugh about his short stories on ninjas that befriended puffins, and how cuttlefish would have an awkward time shopping with their friends (because they are cannibals). Sometimes he also contemplates the psychology of balloon animals. Now, most of the students are just scared of him, and avoid him at all costs.

Anything else you might want to add: Nemo talks to everyone in 3rd person except for his friends. It's sort of like a right-of-passage. Nemo enjoys photographing random objects arranged to look like fruit. He also claims he has a promising career in stop-animation with MegaBlox and those dragon ones. That, or male modeling.

Picture:
Pic 1
Pic 2

[[Edit: I do actually know a person like this. And when I was in kindergarten I did the PopRocks thing. It worked XD]]
Banned
#47 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:43 AM
I added a picture to my application.
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:44 AM
Does our picture have to be a sim?
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:46 AM
Name: Kendra Blaire
Age/Class: 16/junior
Clique: Skaterboarder/surfer
After School Activity: Drama Club
Brief History:
First thing one will earn about Kendra, shes a devoted skater. Her dad was a skateboarder, and naturally Kendra followed, starting at the age of four. Now she is good, very good. She hopes to be pro someday. She's a new student at Brookelake, having moved from a different state after her mom got a new job.

Kendra's quite outgoing, when shes not slumping around in class depressed about being in school. Shes generally very nice, but can have somewhat of a mean streak if its toward someone she personally doesnt like much, though shes quite good about giving people a chance. When interacting, shes sometimes a bit random and is no doubt overly sarcastic.
Anything else you might want to add:
Kendra fears spiders, greatly. Shes fine with any other creepy crawler but spiders, she hates them. She also hates ferris wheels for some weird reason, they freak her out and she refuses to ride them. But other than that, theres nothing else she fears. Kendra's a daredevil, and will do anything if given the right amount of money as a bribe.
Picture:
Ha....CAS pic. *is too lazy to get a normal ingame one*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:47 AM
Preferably, yes, Elektra. It would be odd to have all sims and then one real person. :/ Are you dead-set on using a real photo instead of a sim?

Also, WOW. The Oddballs are taking over!! xD It's a good thing you suggested that group, Cherry. haha.

Locked thread | Locked by: AtropaMandragora Reason: RP continued in new thread
Page 2 of 96