Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:31 PM
That looks oddly similar to @Nysha ...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:38 PM Last edited by tisjustmj : 8th Apr 2015 at 5:39 PM.
Wow--didn't even notice till you pointed this out & I went to look at Nysha's profile . My cousin isn't on here though--doesn't like the sims. I will email him to find out where he got it from.

EDIT: Roy emailed back that his wife found it online somewhere & it was probably facebook (she collects all kinds of cat graphics). Said she was sorry she may have taken someone's avatar. As this is part of a member's avatar--did I break a rule & is this supposed to be removed?

EDIT Again-lol: @Nysha--cool beans :-) @stitch_too--me too :-)

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#28 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 11:06 AM
Yeah, I never claimed to have made my avatar myself, I found it online somewhere years ago .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Inventor
#29 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 11:24 AM
I like it

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 2:38 AM Last edited by Nillson : 18th Jun 2015 at 5:12 AM.
"C.K. an ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations. Repo man spends his life getting IN to tense situations! BELTZER!"
#31 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:53 PM
"Stop wishing. Start doing." - A shirt I bought
Mad Poster
#32 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 1:17 AM
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" from a show on TV

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#33 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 2:14 AM
"Two possibilities exist- either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
-Arthur C. Clark

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Page 2 of 2