Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:04 AM
Default What made you laugh today?
I know we have a funniest jokes you've heard thread but I didn't see one like this and I had an idea so I thought I'd start one. It could be something you've seen on the Internet, something at school or work, or anything else really. Just thought it would be fun to share. I'll start:

It's not often that I see something online that makes me really laugh out loud to the point where I can't stop, but this did it. I'm sure not everyone would find it as hilarious as I did but I really couldn't stop laughing! Just looking at the pictures again is making me crack up.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:14 AM
My life.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
My life.

Hush, you're absolutely fantabulous.

Eve has been tactical rolling. Like full on call of duty style. Its hilarious. Bashes her head, keeps laughing and rolling. I love being a mom. :p
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 2:47 AM
I know I'm fantabulous, its just life is trying to take me down a peg.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 8:01 AM
I have a pic of a sign in an airport in South America; ESL = slightly indecent gibberish. I'll find it tomarrow & post..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 10:18 AM
I was at work the other day and there's this dodgy electrical outlet in the staffroom that we've told people not to use until an electrician comes in to check it. So I go in there and someone's got a toasted sandwich machine plugged in and is cooking their sandwich in it; no sooner do I look in that direction when there's a zap from the outlet and the person cooking their sandwich jumps back, exclaiming "Ah, shit!". So after remarking that they shouldn't use that outlet because spiky hairdos was strictly a 90s thing, I go down the hallway to the switchboard and reset the circuit breaker. I'm checking something else in the switchboard when not 30 seconds later, I hear another zap from the staffroom and a different voice yell "Ah, shit!".

My colleagues are lucky I don't blog on the subject of "The People I Work With Have No Fucking Clue."

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 7:39 PM
My book. Just a few of those little moments when I know something funny is going to happen pretty soon on one of the following pages, and I just can't hold back a giggle. Or the funny thing happens.
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 8:57 PM
I was looking at my school ID photo and it hit me that my picture looks like a mug shot photo.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:54 PM
Sign in Mexican airport - front and back-

Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:02 PM
Those guys need proof-readers, because the last one doesn't make sense at all XD
(and "I'd" is the same as "I would")
Mad Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:50 AM
Yes, it says " I would would conquer great teats"..."Do it". I picture an rugged mountain climber atop a giant female mammary gland. "I claim THIS, in the name of love".

Inventor
#12 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
My life.

Your post made me laugh, shit I don't even have a life.
Alchemist
#13 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:53 PM
A kid falling from his bike. I'm cruel.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#14 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 3:45 PM
I'm not sure whether to laugh or be absolutely horrified. I was putting Eve down for her nap. After about ten minutes, I noticed she must have went to the bathroom, and so I went in to change her. It' no wonder I could smell it. She got her diaper off and was playing in it. All over her face, her hands, her feet. It was all over her FACE. Oh my god, I was slightly horrified, but couldn't stop laughing either. Good story to embarrass the heck out of her with when she's older.
#15 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:35 AM
I found a picture on Facebook that made me laugh. But this is nothing new, seeing as I tend to laugh at everything.
#16 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fentonparkninja
I was at work the other day and there's this dodgy electrical outlet in the staffroom that we've told people not to use until an electrician comes in to check it. So I go in there and someone's got a toasted sandwich machine plugged in and is cooking their sandwich in it; no sooner do I look in that direction when there's a zap from the outlet and the person cooking their sandwich jumps back, exclaiming "Ah, shit!". So after remarking that they shouldn't use that outlet because spiky hairdos was strictly a 90s thing, I go down the hallway to the switchboard and reset the circuit breaker. I'm checking something else in the switchboard when not 30 seconds later, I hear another zap from the staffroom and a different voice yell "Ah, shit!".

My colleagues are lucky I don't blog on the subject of "The People I Work With Have No Fucking Clue."

That's....that's...*is laughing*
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:51 AM
Hearing Loudon Wainwright's Swimming Song.

"Last summer I swam in a public pool,
and a reservoir, to boot.
At the latter I was informal;
At the former, I wore my suit."
Alchemist
#18 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 12:12 AM
It's not that funny, but it did make me giggle when I thought of it...

If someone wants to propose to me (in the distant future), they're going to have to say, "Mary, will you marry me?" or "Will you marry me, Mary?"

...Say it out loud. Lolol.

(I'm so lame.)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 7:03 AM
He end of nigahiga's video. I cracked up xD. http://youtu.be/A-MFTuWcFNs
Theorist
#20 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 4:51 PM
I saw a video of this hilarious, bumbling moron trying to do the Insanity base kit workout to get abs while his girlfriend watched. Except that "video" was a mirror and the "girlfriend" was a Juxtapoz magazine cover.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 10:38 PM
Me. Falling down a set of stairs. Didn't spill a single drop of coffee, go figure. I'm such a clumsy person.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 4:13 AM
This:

Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Instructor
#23 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 5:00 AM
watching the latest vines in youtube especially the black people(excuse me for the word) scene they are so funny :D

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Alchemist
#24 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 8:19 AM
My own (not really very) clever phrase I had a character say: holy-crap-o'clock.

"...so I don't have to get up at holy-crap-o'clock in the morning to say goodbye to you."

:D
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
... holy-crap-o'clock.

Ooooh! Thank you for the new phrase! I formerly used "oh-dark-thirty" but then the movie came out and now it's all used up
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No mudtracking, no flaming!
Page 1 of 21