Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:38 AM
thanks delphy i sooo love this place it rocks!!!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:12 AM
My monthly donation is because this site is so great. It is the least I can do, while I can afford it, to help keep things going.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#53 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:13 AM
Thanks to everybody who donates and to those who have signed up recently - it's very much appreciated!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:16 AM
I think the idea is nice that you want to do something for subscribers. For me it makes no difference, like all the other people I give what I can afford and more because when you see all those wonderful downloads you are sharing all free, well I would shame myself if I didn't pay a little back. I only hope it will not cost you more money now ?
Quote:
Coming soon, all subscribers will also get access to a secondary fileserver, which will provide faster downloads for them during peak hours.
and that you get a lot of subscribbers
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 6:47 PM
Great Idea!
I really like the way you came up with a solution that didnt involve making content available for some and not for others. This is a good compromise. Because some of us out there just cant aford it, but still are just as loyal

Thanks to everyone for everything, its much appreciated.

Caylee

"We're just Harmless, Historical Nuts.
Who wear boiler plate on our butts.
Who dress up clothes from the 12th century.
And bash on each other with sticks and debris.
And make up the world's largest private army...
Harmless, Historical Nuts."
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wildbill411
Thanks Delphy! I would support this site with or without the perks, because I believe it to be the absolute best Sims 2 site on the planet. However, it's nice to be recognized.

What he said!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#57 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:14 AM
It seems that after I make my move, that my spending money will be limited, but at least I will be in control of it. Perhaps I'll be able to give support.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 2:32 AM
Checking in to MTS2 after a long hiatus --- so do I have to decrease my donation to get the top of the line perks ---?? Since I do not have an avatar - don't know how to make one - I am still living in the dark ages -- I guess none of it really applies to me , except the fact that whether or not I am play the game (right now just cleaning out files and waiting for Pets) I support this site. Nuff said.
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:02 PM
I love to donate but I just can't at the moment. Firstly cause I dont have enough to donate. Ive put all my money away. I checked vBulletin and the sites cost alot, the donations probley help alot.

Break Down
Is This the Feeling
Burn Down
What words are Screaming
Reach Out
And you may take my Heart away
Forum Resident
#60 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 4:47 AM Last edited by khakidoo : 15th Feb 2007 at 6:57 AM.
Default Question
Hi, I finally made a donation, I did the one time thing because I had to use someone else's credit card... I've never used paypal or purchased anything or donated to anything online before so I'm sorry if my questions are stupid - I got the paypal e-mail receipt, and then in semi-hidden text on that receipt is all this "fine-print" about if they fail to actually send the money you have such and such recourse... So how do I know that MTS2 actually received my donation - that paypal actually sent it along to you...?

Subtle In Spades
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#61 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:25 AM
khakidoo, if the money has come off your account and you get the email receipt, then you know it's gotten to us. Thanks for donating!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Page 3 of 3