Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 9:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Story progression and Sims not being able to go to work
Hello!
My sim married a sim who was in the police career and he was put there by Story progression. Since adding him to the household, he is not able to work to go. No carpool shows up and when it goes past the time he has to go to work, it resets itself back to one day. I have tired everything from changing his work outfit and getting him different jobs, nothing is works. Also pressing the go to work button does nothing. If anyone knows what is going and can help me it would be greatly appreciated as this is annoying me to no end.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 1:16 AM
If you are using NRaas mods, add DebugEnabler if you don't already have it. Then, on City Hall, try this:
NRaas > DE > Options:City Hall (or Public Service Office or whatever the lot is called in your world) > Sim > Fix Homeworld
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 2:40 PM
Thank you it worked