Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 10:41 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 4th Sep 2015 at 10:52 PM.
Default Mailbag Day!
Last night's mailbag included: The Sims 3 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs.

World Adventures
Showtime: Katy Perry Edition
Supernatural
Movie Stuff

I am expecting more, but the mailbox keys are with my parents. I once had my own, but after a mishap I had during funerary procedures for my cat Fox, I had to surrender my key to mom and the mailman won't give me a new one on security issues.

Still, Mailbag Day is a hoot and a holler just waiting for the mail.

I dressed my Sims with hair and clothing from the expansion packs and gave them the vanity that is superhero themed

Using twallan's mods, from Nraas, I got my dream couple working in the field...okay, so it's a backyard. But self-sustainability is a dream of mine.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 4:55 PM
Mailbag Day has once again yielded a cornucopia of Sims add-ons.

The latest is ITF.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 12:10 PM
Received the Ambitions and Pets EP yesterday. Now I can make tattooed animal lovers who have rescues

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 1:47 AM
Received 4 stuff pack.

Master Suite
Town Life
Diesel
70s 80s 90s

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 5:57 PM
Received a tripod for my smartphone so I could film small movies.

Then rolling papers for herbal cigarettes, melamine rice bowls, a Wii Remote Plus Controller (which I can't figure how to set up), Wii AV cables, 4 giant sketchbooks, a 48 pack of batteries, Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympics (which I originally boycotted upon Putin's signing of an Anti-LGBTX-MOGAI law, but during the Olympics proper, athletes and Google subtly remind of the article that says "Regardless of the difference you possess, you are able to participate in the Olympics.") And Sailor Moon R (2nd season), Volume 1

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 10:26 PM
Mailbag today included Sonic Colors, where Sonic is to save the Wisps, jellyfish-like aliens with special powers imbued within.

Listen to the spiel of Eggman's announcements. Someone did rip the sound files if the noise drowns out the spiel. It's hilarious.