Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#301 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 3:12 AM
Here is Bianca Mukerjee

her children Aidan

and Nadia
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 5:42 AM
So I decided for my first ever challenge to give this one a go and so far so good.
Let me introduce you to Norman Carlst.

He got married and had twins. But his wife ended up cheating on him with two different men. So they obviously got a divorce. In the end the twins mother moved out and Norman is now left to raise two rowdy toddlers.
His son Zackarius

His daughter Clarin

I'm patiently awaiting them to grow up right now, I will post more pictures soon to me the ugly gene clearly hasn't been diluted yet but there are still many more generations to go.. I think Clarin has less "ugly" in her than her brother except for her lovely burnt skin. (:
I'm not sure if these pictures will upload properly. I'm trying out a different way. If not I will hopefully have it fixed
Test Subject
#303 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 2:18 AM
After completing my Asylum challenge I was looking for another to try and I decided on this one. My founder is Maura Sosa who is a Flirty, Hopeless Romantic that is a Natural Cook and Angler. She also has a Good Sense of Humor.

So instead of getting a job, Maura went out into Lucky Palms in search of a future Husband, Clark Bellamore. She met Adam Sosa but it took a week for her to convince him to move in and once taht happened she was quickly able to get him to fall in love and marry her.

After they were married, Clark wanted to join hte military career where hsa Maura ventured into the cooking career. Before too long they were blessed with a son, Adam Sosa.

Who was soon followed not too long after by a sister, Amy Sosa.

Instructor
#304 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 9:00 PM
Meet Sugar Mama

Instructor
#305 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 12:11 AM
Sugar and her third child, Annie

Instructor
#306 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 2:19 PM
Annie all grown up, like a non-purple version of her mother. She also got her fathers hair colour and eye colour. Annie is definitely the sim who will continue this legacy!

Test Subject
#307 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 6:34 PM Last edited by Wolfsong98 : 1st Sep 2013 at 5:28 PM.
Well, both Adam and Amy grew up into young adults and Amy was the heir becuase I want the heirs to be females.

Adam

Amy

After they all became young adults, I took them to China after maura had ranted about death one too many times and the grim reaper took her outside her job. There Amy met a paparazzi named Yi Quan Zu who she took a liking too. Beofre it was time to go home they were married. He had the lifetime wish that was Grand Explorer but i had him earn enough lifetime reward points so that he could change ti to World Renowned Surgeon.

Their first child was a boy. Brandon from toddler to teen.

Their second son Bobby from toddler to child.

Then they finally had girls... Triplets... Bethany, Barbara, and Bella.

Right now I'm leaning towards Barbara the one on the bottom as the heir but we'll see once they become children, teens, and young adults...
Instructor
#308 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 7:48 PM
Isabelle Mama, firstborn child of generation 3 (mother Annie and father Tristan).

Test Subject
#309 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 3:42 AM
I can't believe that I finished my breakfast while reading this tread. Yes, it's just a game of chance, but it's fun that's why it's still going, for 4 years.
When will we try to dilute the beauty gene?
Test Subject
#310 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 6:29 AM
This looks like a whole lot of awesome fun! XD I love playing with genetics.
Instructor
#311 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 7:49 AM
Gloria McManus:

Her kids: Flora, Riley, Luna and Eli (twins) and Mia:

Not sure who'll be heir.
Test Subject
#312 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teal_moonshine
Gloria McManus:

Her kids: Flora, Riley, Luna and Eli (twins) and Mia:

Not sure who'll be heir.

Flora is sooo pretty! You could end right here! Who was the husband O.O
Instructor
#313 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 6:21 PM
Generation three: Aaron Mama, son of Annie (daughter of founder) and Tristan Mama. Definitely miles from ugly :-O

Instructor
#314 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Icy_Pandaz
Flora is sooo pretty! You could end right here! Who was the husband O.O

He was just some random vampire townie. He's only Flora's father, they all have different ones.

I COULD stop right now, but I think I'll continue with Luna
Instructor
#315 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 2:29 PM
Samantha, first born child of generation four (father: Aaron Mama), all grown up. Not sure wether to continue or not? :-P

Test Subject
#316 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 6:25 AM
and i somehow lost my saved file i couldn't load it and i unfortunately dind't upload her to the exchange so i may or may not restart this right now i'm kinda upset with losign the file rifht now...
Test Subject
#317 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by masterforger
Meet Sicilia. She's a genie! She comes from a long line of genies, who find it gravely important to have "pure" genie blood. Unfortunately, this has led to a great deal of inbreeding, and a family history of morbid obesity, since genies really do not get out much by their very nature.

Sicilia has always been the rebel of the family, though, and a downright non-conformist, even in the clothes she wears. In her bottled state, she was purchased by a rich, snobby widow named Liana Stillbrook, who kept her in the private library of her estate as a collector's item, occasionally calling upon her for the odd beautification or...richification wish. That is, until she was stolen by a kleptomaniac maid named Grady Elfman, who had been cleaning Liana Stillbrook's house when that mysterious sparkling bottle caught his eye.

He took her to his apartment, and popped open the cork. To his great surprise, Sicilia appeared! She gave him the usual "your wish is my command" spiel, and although her wishes were unlimited (none of this three wishes only crap for pure-blood genies!) Her beauty captivated him, and he said he only wanted three things anyway.

"First, I want a new house, instead of this lame apartment. I want it to be simple, and easy to maintain. I don't want anything fancy...just a quaint little home in Sunset Valley."

With a wave of her hands, Sicilia transported him to the Monotone house he'd often passed on the way to Mrs. Stillbrook's! To his amazement, he noticed a piece of paper in his hand. It was the deed to the new house! She still waited before him, anticipating his next wish.

When he had gathered his bearings, he managed to speak his next wish. "Next, I'd like to deviate from my normal routine a little. It's always clean, clean, clean, steal, steal, steal, day after day. It's enough to drive me crazy. Do you think you could manage me a surprise for once?"

"As you wish," Sicilia said mysteriously, baffled at his unusual and unspecific request. She waved her hands and a meteor hit his new house. Sicilia was never good at these kinds of "surprise me!" wishes, unlucky loser as she was.

"Not quite what I expected," said the charred Grady Elfman, "but all right, I guess I can get some nice space rocks out of it." He felt truly disgusted by his surroundings, but the radiant being before him made it all worthwhile.

"Lastly, I wish you were free," said the maid, and lo and behold, Sicilia found herself standing solidly on the ground, no longer trailing ethereally from the bottle! She gave a shout of joy!

"But...now that you're free, I have one last wish. Of course, now, you're not bound to it at all, so you can go ahead and walk away if you don't feel comfortable with it. Sicilia, will you marry me?"

How could she say no to the beautiful man who had freed her so selflessly from her glass prison? "Yes, yes, yes, my Grady!" And she melted him with kisses.

Sicilia knew this would be a great opportunity for her. She always wanted children, but she didn't believe in her parents' insistence that the genie lines must be kept pure. No, it was time for genie geneology to branch out, and even if it meant losing their ability to grant wishes, it was more of a curse than a gift, anyway. And, best of all, maybe one day all the signs of inbreeding and tendency toward obesity would disappear! As Sicilia faintly heard the twinkling of a sweet lullaby in her ear after the first wonderful evening with her new husband came to a close, she knew she was making the right decision for her future children.

OMG This is hilarious! That is the best ugly Sim I've ever seen!

www.sarahsimmer.com
Test Subject
#318 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brunetttt
Annie all grown up, like a non-purple version of her mother. She also got her fathers hair colour and eye colour. Annie is definitely the sim who will continue this legacy!

Love this!

www.sarahsimmer.com
Test Subject
#319 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfsong98
and i somehow lost my saved file i couldn't load it and i unfortunately dind't upload her to the exchange so i may or may not restart this right now i'm kinda upset with losign the file rifht now...

and i somehow managed to find the family in my bin so i uploaded them. I lost the file where they were but i still have some of them at least. I'll probably be picking this back up soon.
Instructor
#320 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 12:47 PM Last edited by teal_moonshine : 1st Oct 2013 at 8:22 AM.
So Luna was my heir. Just a reminder:

She had 3 kids; Callie, Thalia and Dion:

Thinking I'll continue with Thalia. I like her hair colour.

Edit: 10% chance with Risky Woohoo... Luna ends up with a 4th child; Clio:

Top Secret Researcher
#321 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 12:02 AM Last edited by Riptide651 : 30th Sep 2013 at 12:37 AM.
Ugly Gene Redux Attempt #2

Everyone! Guess who's back in town and ready to F*** up some genetics!

Doris Widebottom Is!

Doris is a green Cat Lover/Maniac with a loner streak.

She went on the town to hunt for her manly man, and came across a very handsome sim I imported just for the hell of it a week back. She then proceeded to sit outside his boat and scream until he woke up and invited her in. Isn't that how all lasting relationships start?

Enter Preston Sarin - The computer whiz.

Doris then proceeded to dance the night away on the yacht while Preston was appalled and went to bed in a hurry.

Doris promptly woke him up and chatted him up all morning, then had the nerve to ask him how his sleep went at around 9 AM.

Then Preston decided to take a nap -

They evetually became friends and Doris moved in with Preston, despite all her failed Romantic Endeavors. It wasn't until I had control of Preston that I made the two go steady.

It kind of feels like this entire relationship was plagued with problems, primarily for Preston.

On their first night together, which coincidentally coincided with woohoo-ing, the bay they were sheltered in was rocked by a thunderstorm, and lightning hit the boat 5 times that night.

Then, as you can see below, while Doris was cooking, she burned the stove, which temporarily lit Preston on fire.

During the doomed pregnancy - Preston narrowly avoided being hit by a meteor twice, both on the way home from work, and on the way home from the hospital.

Doris finally gave birth to her daughter - Phyllis. Doris and Preston still havent married. They have an "open relationship."

And just to prove to you guys whatever omnipresent force that generates random events hates the fact Preston did it with Doris, The day after Phyllis's birth, Preston went to visit the Vidal household next door. His house was promptly hit by an asteroid. Just as Preston was leaving the Vidals to react to the fire at his home, another asteroid hit the place he was standing just seconds before. Literally seconds apart, two asteroids almost killed Preston.

Doris and Phyllis survived, as did Preston, and the fire was put out. The insurance company is gonna have a hard time believing this.

EDIT: Just 5 minutes ago (5 hrs game time), Another asteroid almost hit Preston again. Also once again on the Vidal home Lot.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Test Subject
#322 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 4:17 PM
This little cutie is Claudette Bell.
Her story is gonna unfold over here.
Lab Assistant
#323 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 6:21 PM
Is there a possibility to make this challenge available for TS2? That would be awesome.
Lab Assistant
#324 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purity4
Fat or the unibrow...

In reality, ugly = asymmetry.

One eye higher than the other, one eye closer to the nose than the other (cannot be done in Sims... they both move apart or closer together), one nostril higher than the other, left side of mouth wider than the other side of the mouth, etc.

Since ugly = asymmetry, and all the sim features are altered symmetrically, sims cannot remain ugly.

I have one ear higher than the other....

Haha I must try this challenge when I take a break from my just-started normal legacy family
Test Subject
#325 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 1:16 AM
I've done this challenge before but this time I'll post. This is my sim, Angeline Rosa. She's always dreamt of being a model but all her life she was told she was too short and plain looking. Angeline couldn't fix her height but she decided to try to fix her face. She began getting plastic surgery as soon as she was of age. It turned her into this:

(removed image, can't get the tag working)

Angeline has moved to Monte Vista to escape the ridicule she received from her family in Sunset Valley, will she find loveh
(Height slider, x4 slider mods are so fun)
Screenshots
Page 13 of 16