Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#5901 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 7:14 AM
I guess different Sims find different things nurturing.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#5902 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
"This cozy home has nurtured Sims for generations."
Not without a fucking bedroom it hasn't.

Gotta say, that floor sure looks comfy after pulling an all-nighter for an exam not that I'd know or anything

You know you're in a Sims game when the sink is broken, there's a thief in your home, the police officer is getting whooped and your character is laughing at all this in their undies.
Scholar
#5903 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:46 PM

Poser.

Yeah I'm sure you'll get lots of tips there...

I don't know whether to be happy that those lazy assholes finally came into work or amused because the entire Sunset Valley fire service is doing this instead of fighting fires. Yes, there's an emergency going on. It then cancelled itself due to that stupid glitch. I'd prefer to think the homeowners just tackled the fire themselves because they knew no-one was coming.
Test Subject
#5904 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 7:00 PM
The Sims who attend my weddings get stuck throwing rice. I end up having to reset all of them.
Mad Poster
#5905 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:32 PM
Today I learnt:

1. When EA says a house has no bedrooms, it's not a mistake. They mean it.

2. My definition of "cozy" is a lot different to EA's definition. That house is absolutely awful. EA ought to be ashamed.

3. I have a bra with huge spikes on it. It has no fat mesh.

JESUS CHRIST THE SPIKES ARE DEFORMED

For context, this is what it's meant to look like:

(and I just noticed that the spikes are going through her hand...)

4. The messy hair I sometimes likes to use can and will fuck right up.
Scholar
#5906 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:36 PM
Jesus Christ those spikes are going to take someone's eye out!
Instructor
#5907 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:19 PM
This is a "OMG WTF AM I DOING"

I named one of the package file "MaleHairToddller".... What the hell? No I idea what it is so I just deleted it.
Test Subject
#5908 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 12:39 AM
I had a bunch of female vampires in one household and one of them was too stupid to get plasma juice then she died!
Test Subject
#5909 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:02 AM
They did this for about 45 minutes. They were trying to talk to each other. But, you know, that damn chair....
At one point she got smart and walked around it. Stopped. And then went back to her originally position again and continued stomping and being angry. SMH
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....fff8422022c1824

Paisley♥
"nimbo helba bob queek welp"
Alchemist
#5910 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
1. When EA says a house has no bedrooms, it's not a mistake. They mean it.

Me when building houses.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#5911 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:10 PM
Um.

I love divorce too! :D

Scholar
#5912 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annything

Storyprogression created an abomination. Being traumatized after seeing such horror made sense when she got no romantic popups during prom. She is still being nursed back to mental health. She still continues to this day to find the motivation to explore her sexuality.

Holy crap, is he a teenager!? I thought it was an old man with that face!
Lab Assistant
#5913 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 5:09 PM Last edited by Annything : 5th Feb 2015 at 5:38 PM.
Lord St.Croix, yeah, he's a teen. He came over to her house after school. I forget who his parents are but they're first generation Bridgeport Sims. When I get back on I'll check.

Edit: My game kept crashing so now I'm in the long process of figuring out the problem. So, I spent 5 hours last night following the MTS guides (being a good girl and not skipping ahead) and I've found out the problem is CC related. I'm in the process of the 50% method but I have to do work right now because online school.
Scholar
#5914 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 1:13 AM
pole through the leg...ouch

Alchemist
#5915 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 10:07 AM
@ BL00DIEDHELL: argh, I've had that annoying hair glitch too. Hair looks OK in CAS, looks like shredded cardboard in-game. Any idea why?

The Sims 3 equivalent of this scene from Pirates of the Caribbean 3:
"What ARR you doing?"
"What are you doing?"
"No, what ARR you doing?"
"What are you doing?"
There's another one in the bushes, too.
Mad Poster
#5916 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 1:14 PM
Not a clue. Thing is, I'm sure I've used that hair successfully in the past. And trust me, this time round it did not look okay in CAS.

Scholar
#5917 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 1:27 AM
werewolves skating is just stupid!

Field Researcher
#5918 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bannacake10
When your sim could very easily walk through the room to watch T.V but instead figures its quicker to walk, through the kitchen, out the front door, all the way to the backyard, up the porch and in the sliding door. Then they only watch the T.V for like five minutes....

That sounds like a game I just played.

Brock & Ayesha arrived together from a car. He entered the house through the front door. She ran to the backyard, climbed the back side stairs to the second floor, walked to the inside stairs, descended to the first floor, then linked up with Brock again.

IT WAS A DOUBLE WIDE FRONT DOOR LEADING INTO A LARGE ENTRANCE CHAMBER, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE ULTRA LONG ROUTE??

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Alchemist
#5919 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepoluan
IT WAS A DOUBLE WIDE FRONT DOOR LEADING INTO A LARGE ENTRANCE CHAMBER, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE ULTRA LONG ROUTE??
Clearly doors are meant to be one/Sim only. Yes, even double doors. Better to have extra room than foot-tapping #EAlogic
In the same vein, it's really annoying when I make stairs taking up multiple horizontal tiles (say, 3 tiles) next to each other and Sims STILL crowd around only one of the stairs.

I have a Sim who retired while still an elder NPC, then drank the Young Again potion while in the active family. He then joined the Professional Sports career. Now, not only does he get his usual salary, but also the daily pension he'd get if he were retired
Instructor
#5920 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 11:47 AM
There is a hella creepy unicorn living in my town...

Lab Assistant
#5921 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenieusa
werewolves skating is just stupid!

But funny as hell to watch! Though all the occults trying to "skate" is stupid. Does being "different" mean you forget how to put skates on your feet? Oh EA...
Scholar
#5922 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 6:39 PM

killme

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5923 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 6:53 PM
This reminds me, have you ever noticed that EA horses are apparently carnivores? They all have fangs.
Instructor
#5924 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
killme

You know what I have noticed, long time ago actually. TS3 horses have fangs... Why?
Scholar
#5925 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 7:19 PM
Vampire horse, duh!

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Page 237 of 321