Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Hair Curlers / Rollers Mesh for Teens, YA, Adults, and Elder Females

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,259 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 110,513 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Apr 2005 at 4:04 PM
Updated: 12th May 2010 at 10:45 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
Finally my first hair mesh is done! Hair Curlers / Rollers for Females! I had been requesting someone to do this one forever but I finally figured out how to do it on my own and this will be the first of many! It is so much fun! The .zip and .rar files both contain the same files they are just archived in different formats. The archives contain the following: HAIR MESH for teens. HAIR MESH for YA/Adults/Elders, and recolours of four default hair colours!

As for the mesh itself it is not too detailed. This is because I wanted to keep the poly count down as much as possible. The more detailed the "rollers" were the higher the poly count was, therefore, they are fairly simple. The hair styles for Toddlers and Children stay the Maxis default mesh for shortslick hair.

Feel free to post recolours on these boards but DO NOT post this anywhere else OR alter the mesh!

Most importantly: Enjoy and tell me what you think. I have two more hair meshes planned soon that will continue this theme so if you like this "reality" stay tuned!

Innis