Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Garden - 13 NEW PLANTS UPDATE 27/06/05

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,391 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 93,211 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th Jun 2005 at 6:59 AM
Updated: 27th Oct 2005 at 11:32 AM
---------------------------------------------------
DON'T USE OR EXTRACT MY MESH OR TEXTURES
Please Don't Steal my work..

UPDATE 27/06/05

-Re-colour Enable - :howdy:

-Added some New colours to Plants to give you more of a range.

-I also reworked the Magic Plant looks 100% better, I have a new trick to meshing and textures in Sims.

-Reworked Leafy Plant now 100% better textures and Center so you can overlay it to get more leaves.

Download The V2.0 files.
Extra Colours in rar files with Plants

Wild Plants and Grass Patch have not been redone I did not see a need as a recolour seemed needles on them.

Over write the old files with the New.

Fern Plant, Grass Patch, Philodendron, Rotadendron, Spider Plant, Magic Shrub, Leafy Plant, Wild Plants:

Now you can have that beautifully full looking garden that you have longed for.

I wanted to make a full garden but there was nothing in the sims to do it with, So I made some plants to do it.
These Plants are extra special as they allow you to walk through them so they don’t get in the way of you sims, I did this as I like to bushwalk so now the sims can to.

The plants can Also be placed on top of them self’s or each other to make fuller bodied plants or a mixed growth look.

All of my new special collection plants are under the build mode plants infinity.

I’m extra proud of the plants as Iv learnt a different skin technique. I tried out a different method of mesh work making a simple leaf and use a new texture technique with more detail to get the looks.

Plants can be place any where inside or out side so you can have a run down shack thats been over growen.

Sims 2 EP - Ready :howdy:

Poly Count:
Fern Plant - 1,738
Grass Patch - 923
Philodendron - 473
Spider Plant - 796
Rotadendron - 288
Magic Shrub - 832
Leafy Plant - 828
Wild Plant Small - 2,555
Wild Plant Large - 4,904

Plants in the sims have the highest poly counts so believe me when I say this is low.
The shrubs in the sims have 800 to 900 polys and that one of the smallest plants.

I love to be thanked and love to hear what you think so please post.

Use's My Owen unique GUID, if you have a conflict tell me.

If you don’t have a rar extractor, for a free file unziper go to.
http://www.altools.net/
Awesome freeware Thanks to Sir Ignitus Blowtorch for telling me this.

Instruction for installation is inside the rar as a txt.

:baloons:

Link to HeadStones
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=71648

You maybe a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Bill and Teds Bogus Journey