Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 6:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default University required or not?
Hello there, I am making a skin that all ages, apart from babies, I think, can use. That includes Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult.

I have two questions.

1. If this skin can be used by Young Adults, or I make a custom Young Adults skin, do you need University to use the skin on the other ages? For example if I downloaded a skin that could be used by all ages, including Young Adult, do I need University for the skin to show up on toddle-teen adult-elder?

2. Is it possible to make this skin available for babies? If two people using this skin made a baby, would that baby have the same skin colour? I'm not talking about toddlers, I mean actual babies.

Please reply as soon as possible!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 6:20 PM
1) No, University will not be required.

2) There should be a baby skin already included in the clone from Body Shop, called "bu" at the beginning of the filename (baby, unisex). If two sims wearing that skin made a baby, yes, the baby would have the same skin colour, as long as you don't go modifying some of the internal gubbins that could change that (not something you can do by accident).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
1) No, University will not be required.

2) There should be a baby skin already included in the clone from Body Shop, called "bu" at the beginning of the filename (baby, unisex). If two sims wearing that skin made a baby, yes, the baby would have the same skin colour, as long as you don't go modifying some of the internal gubbins that could change that (not something you can do by accident).

Okay, thank you. I'm not sure about the file name but there was a baby skin. Because I edited a skin I thought was toddler, but It didn't show up on toddler or any other skins. I had already edited the other skins so I presume it must of been the baby skin.