Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 9:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default My sims won't have their first kiss
This maybe sounds like a stupid issue since people are asking here about crashes,glitches and more. But i have two teenage sims who have maximum good relationship,similar traits, know all about their loved one (traits,relationship status) and successfully do other romantic interactions exept the first kiss. They both keep denying it as i switch to their families and then they cry about it later . I loaded a game later thinking it was a some sort of a bug but they still wont kiss. This is really pissing me off now.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 7:09 PM
They do other romantic interactions.... Might the game have classified one of them as a kiss, therefore disallowing a "First" kiss because it isn't first anymore?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook