Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 10:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Family crashes after 5-15 minutes of gameplay
I have a wealthy family of three sims wich i made in CAS (not downloaded or anything like that). They live in a house with only ground level and medium size, but its quite full of expensive funiture. The house isnt big at all, i used to play families with 3 floor houses like 5 years ago. The only thing that is cc in the house is OMSP. The house is located out of the city.That family crashes after 5-15 minutes of gameplay while i can play a family that lives in a tiny,poor house for hours and rarely crashes, only when i'm in a building on a party. I try to keep them away of the house but its stil happpening. It used to only crash in buy/build mode after 30 minutes,now it crashes in live mode. I even tried to make them active for a second while playing another family using master controller, while they were at a park and the game crashed. A black screen appears and a window that says that an error has occupied bla bla bla... I only have mods like master controller,custom career,story progression,pose player,a mod where its harder to become a celebrity and a mod where kids can do something that only adults and teens could, but that was happending before all that.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:43 PM
I put some suggestions that might help you out with your crashing issue in your Other Thread asking about a program to clean up your game.