Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 5:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Dissapearing Sims, Random Pregnancy and Infinite Bicycles
Hi, So I seem to be having some major issue with my game, it's like the error trap is melting down or something.
I loaded up my usual file and once it loaded properly all my sims disappeared, along with their portrait panels and I could no longer expand the traits panels.
I tried saving them then evicting them and moving them back in, it brought them back however one sim was suddenly pregnant, gave birth to a girl which then disappeared also and the mother had a moodlet saying "it's a boy" xD
The mother was still pregnant also so i Reset her to see if this would fix it and she only ended up dissapearing too. (Meanwhile in another part of town a kid was stuck on a bike and spawning infinite bikes)
I then tried moving them to a whole new save file, checked resetsim and same problem, I'm also getting constant error trap records for every sim in town regarding there outfits. (Default hidden springs townies)

I've checked all my Gameplay mods such as NRAAS they're all up to date and I really have no idea how to fix this and really don't want to have to reinstall everything.
Does anyone have any ideas or experienced something this weird before?

Edit: I have also tried a clean run with no mods and it's creating the same problems plus the inability to even evict and move a family.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:24 AM
That does sound like an impressive amount of game corruption.

But this clean run, was that on a new game in a different world entirely or were you attempting to play the same save forward on a new game folder? The full test would be new game folder, new game, new sims, no content, different starting out world.