Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 3:55 AM
Default Dumb Pop-up
I've had Uni since it first came out and I've never had a problem with it. I just recently uninstalled all my sims game and I started fresh. Now, I just can't get any of my teens to move to college. I always get the message, "To send this sim to college, you'll need to first pick a college neighborhood. To do this, exit this lot, then click on the college chooser icon in the neighborhood." Well.. I did that. Multiple times. I loaded and reloaded all the college hoods and my teens still can't go to college. I really don't get it. Any suggestions?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:29 AM
Did you download any mods that you didn't have before that might be causing this problem? That's the only cause I can think of...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tentychan
Did you download any mods that you didn't have before that might be causing this problem? That's the only cause I can think of...

That's what I thought too so I took out all my custom content and it still happens. So weird.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:42 AM
is your game patched?

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:04 PM
Run through this Help guide:
http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php...lp:Game_Problem
Specifically, you need to determine whether this happens in all hoods or just one.