Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 2:48 AM
Default How do you learn to slapdance???
As you can probably tell, I have only just bought bv, and was curious to know how you 'learn' to slap dance. Also, does anyone have a guide on how to complete the whole list of activites lovates in the sims memory box? Thankyou :]
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 2:51 AM
You need to be on one of the mountain holiday lots and find a 'local' (in the shirt/jeans/braces) doing the slap dance. When you click on them, there should be an option to join the slapdance. Same goes for hula in the tropical lots. The options for gestures, sea shanty, dragon legend and the like appear as you form some sort of relationship with the local sims, pirate, old man, etc.

For most other things, if you play around with the different lots, have your sim participate in whatever activities you come across, you'll fill up most of the vacation memories.

I just played as I normally do, no guide, but I'm sure somebody else could point you in the direction of one.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 2:54 AM
thankyou :]
#4 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 1:00 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 12:24 PM
thankyou :]