Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#76 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 10:18 AM
Thanks Malfoya that's really helpful. Unfortunately I won't be able to update for about 2 weeks (vacation) but I see bunches of things that need fixing.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Advertisement
Inventor
#77 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 2:16 PM
No problem It's just a tiny bit easier to see things in this angle
Her chin needs to be a little longer. Maybe you should find some eyes with bigger irises also? And her nosetip needs to be a bit wider. Besides that she looks nearly done to me
Test Subject
#78 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 12:41 PM
Well, first thing which has to be changed is to make chin a bit shorter and put it lower; 2nd - lower lip -> bigger & increase distance between corners of upper lip with this AWT's lip sliders; 3rd - to increase width of nose septum use AWT's nose septum sliders; 4th - find some bigger contacts maybe))) BTW she is really close
Forum Resident
#79 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 1:03 PM
Here's what I see:

Her eye inner corners need to come up quite a bit.
Her eyes need to be smaller (look at the whites of the eyes on the IRLP and your sim and note that there is much less than on your sim.
Eyebrows need to be thicker ( there is a slider for that)
Chin needs to be longer and more pointy.
Her whole face needs to be narrower at the top and at the jawline.
Agree with 17101991 that she needs other contacts and use the septum sliders. Try flajko's moving contacts because her pupils need to be more centred.
Her lower lip needs to be more pointy.

Happy simming

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Scholar
Original Poster
#80 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 11:45 PM
Okay made all of the changes

Thoughts?

*unrelated fun-fact*
the MTS clock seems to be on the time of Casablanca, Morocco

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Test Subject
#81 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 12:11 AM
The sims head still seems too wide.... Hmmm.
Edit: I do really like this tho. It is nearly there
Scholar
Original Poster
#82 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:43 PM
Back. Turns out I didn't save that sim...

The contacts will be changed, for now please ignore that kinda wide-eyed look. Should I continue from here or revert to last save? Help please!!!!

Lab Assistant
#83 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 5:29 PM
the head is too wide I think, and the chin, make it a bit more pointy

My girl was in MAKE ME A MODEL! contest by missroxor

check out my facebook rp account and my tumblr for pictures
Scholar
#84 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 1:11 AM
I agree with the above comments plus think the eyes need to be more narrow/"squintier" and closer together. Also try lowering the eyes a little and bringing the outer corner down to make them more level. I think the nasal bridge needs to move up a little and be a bit narrower. Nostrils wider but nasal septum (between nostrils) smaller, if you can. Top lip looks very close; bottom lip a bit more rounded - less square. Chin should be a tiny bit longer, as well. Good work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#85 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 3:51 AM
made changes

Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
#86 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 3:32 PM
- her head is still too wide.
- her jaw needs to be wider a bit.
- her eyelids (the line above the upper eyelid) are too high.
- nose should be lower a tiny bit.

Besides that, you will need another eyeshadow which will cover the space under the eyes more.

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: lots of helpful sim-sculpting information.
Page 4 of 4