Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#201 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
This project kind of became a dead end... :/ I made many of the lots unnecessarily big, which among other stuff caused lag, lag and more lag. But the good news is that I've been working on three other worlds since then, which are done quite soon. They are edits of EA worlds (Appaloosa Plains, China and Moonlight falls). The Moonlight remake is very similar to this world I used to work on, except much better since I learned from past mistakes...

I had been planning on waiting until the Island EP comes out before releasing the Moonlight remake, since it would be perfect for a functional port area. But I could release a version with just a fake pier (which it right now has) before that?

And after Uni comes out, I already have a plan mapped out how to turn it into a regular world with altered layout and lots added in from these other worlds I'm working on. So there are a whole bunch of nice, well functioning worlds coming up!

I'll delete this thread soon. If you guys want the remade Moonlight world before Island EP release, let me know here and after that I'll remove this thread.

Here's some pics of the Moonlight remake:

Sorry for bumping an old thread but now that Island Paradise is out is there any progress of the Moonlight Falls world? I really like it. It seems like the perfect world that has it all from the EPs. I hope the project is not dead
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: Old - OP may want to re-open thread
Page 9 of 9