Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 7:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Floating sims2 in game when kneeling
Okay, first the stats....I am working with a 2 year old HP computer with Windows 7. The processor is an AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor 3.30 GHz with 10 GB of Ram. The video card is an AMD Radeon HD 7450. I'm not sure how much memory the card has but information online says "1 GB DDR3 SDRAM ". Hopefully this is enough for you. Oh, I forgot to mention this help is for Sims 2, with all the expansion paks. It's running off of the "Fun With Pets" collection disc.

In September I created a pose box with some kneeling Sims. At the time they were working correctly. Sometime in October things changed, they started floating above the floor. I'm attaching a pic to show the difference.

Any ideas.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:29 PM
Default No help so far
Quote: Originally posted by tanina7148
Okay, first the stats....I am working with a 2 year old HP computer with Windows 7. The processor is an AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor 3.30 GHz with 10 GB of Ram. The video card is an AMD Radeon HD 7450. I'm not sure how much memory the card has but information online says "1 GB DDR3 SDRAM ". Hopefully this is enough for you. Oh, I forgot to mention this help is for Sims 2, with all the expansion paks. It's running off of the "Fun With Pets" collection disc.

In September I created a pose box with some kneeling Sims. At the time they were working correctly. Sometime in October things changed, they started floating above the floor. I'm attaching a pic to show the difference.

Any ideas.

Well, it's been about 6 weeks since I posted this problem and there hasn't been any help so far. Any ideas out there?