Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:15 AM Last edited by Zeromoon95 : 20th Jan 2015 at 5:43 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Invalid routing slot specified occured on object.
I'm getting a two types of errors. One is the objects that is not letting playing the music anymore (The guitar and pinao instrument was used at the same time before the error). Another is the 3D object is not animatable. The Instruments was maxis content and the Custom Instruments Hack was in the downloads folder. I used windows 8.1 and I used the intel card thing. I repair the game and it was still not working.

Does this happen only to the custom content hack? I have all expansion & stuff packs since downloded from origin for free. Can you find another custom content that worked better than this?

If you want to know the items that I am using this will be the answer. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=150405

EDIT: Sorry, the the musical instruments was not in custom content but I replaced one of the two pinaos to an custom content instrument (yes the lot has two pinaos which I don't know if its a issue.). So let see how it works.

UPDATE: zip file is updated because theres seems to be a problem with the pinao within the animation. Is there any fixes to get the problem solved.

Here the infomation of that error on the zip file.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Errors.zip (54.2 KB, 8 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 2:38 PM
I have Atavera's CIH and my game is working fine

Click some of the links on my sig and see if they get you anywhere.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.