Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:09 PM Last edited by ms muggles : 24th Jan 2015 at 9:09 PM. Reason: spell error

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default community lot camera stuck in aerial view
hi, built a community beach lot--and when I sent my sims their camera is stuck in aerial view during play mode? Can not get camera angles level with sims, just top down view.
I do not have any custom camera mods or hacks---I use maxis camera files that came with the game.
not sure how to reset to normal viewing on the lot ----I normally cannot get top down view except in buy/build mode so not sure how this happened in regular play mode. all my maxis made community lots camera angles are working fine as well as my residential lots.
thank you in advance for your help.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 9:28 PM
Did you click the Top Down button in error? It's on the console at the bottom of the screen - a sort of arrow and a square, I think. Try Build Mode.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 10:01 PM
no, I don't think so......when my sims arrived on the lot--aerial view only ---no other camera angles. I do not have access to buy/build mode on community lots while in play so I don't think could have been from hitting the top view button in error ---but will double check tonight when I play. thank you.
Banned
#4 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 8:34 PM
Oh god, please spell the title right!