Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 11:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Relativity and Mastercheatscontroller wont work anymore.
after i installed world adventures, mastercheats and Relativity wont work anymore, even when game detected both of those mods. The clock still runs fast ike before and i wont be able to use cheats. these are all the mods that i have.
mastercontroller
career
mastercheatscontrolller
traveler
errortrap
overwatch
storyprogression
relativity
saver
and some career,skins, eyebrows and hair packages
my game is updated 1.67.and the mods that are mentioned from above are up to date as well. Some of the mods still work, except for Relativity and mastercheats controller. I love those mods really and playing without them will nake the game boring.Is there a way to make them work again aside from uninstalling?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 1:41 AM Last edited by barbarat : 19th Mar 2015 at 1:53 AM. Reason: Added General Suggestion
You really should be posting this question over at NRaas in Chatterbox. The Developer/Coder is on site and the members are experienced with these mods. If Error Trap and Overwatch are generating script errors there are members over there who know how to read them as those script errors could be key in diagnosing what the problem is.

Edit: Did you clear your caches after installing?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
You really should be posting this question over at NRaas in Chatterbox. The Developer/Coder is on site and the members are experienced with these mods. If Error Trap and Overwatch are generating script errors there are members over there who know how to read them as those script errors could be key in diagnosing what the problem is.

Edit: Did you clear your caches after installing?

Hello.Yes i've tried to clear my caches but sadly, it didnt work. i've visited the nraas chatterbox and how do i post a question? sorry about my noobish question.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alishabb
Hello.Yes i've tried to clear my caches but sadly, it didnt work. i've visited the nraas chatterbox and how do i post a question? sorry about my noobish question.

You need to sign up over at NRaas to be able to post. It's quick and easy. See Becoming A Member Here . Once your membership is activated in the left hand side of the home page under Discussion Click on Chatterbox English. Or use This Link
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:08 AM
You need to sign up over at NRaas to be able to post. It's quick and easy. See Becoming A Member Here . Once your membership is activated in the left hand side of the home page under Discussion Click on Chatterbox English. Or use This Link

I've resgitered and click chatterbox but there is no new post button :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:21 AM

nevermind i finally figured it out and thank u for ur suggestion
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alishabb
I've resgitered and click chatterbox but there is no new post button :/

I just now activated your membership. Go back into CB and you should see the post button.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:36 AM
I just now activated your membership. Go back into CB and you should see the post button.

Thank you so much