Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 6:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons
Creating a mod for communication/interaction with other sims ???
okay , hi , i'm new here . . .
here's my question . . .

i wanna create a mod where you can make your sim say something or do something with the other sims . . .
okay , for example . . . "nipple-twist" mod . . . okay ? shut up , it's an example . .
so , i wanna make a mod where your sim can nipple-twist the other sims

you know , let's say you have a sim name Jedd and another name Duke .
as you're using Jedd , you select on Duke (then all the interactions reveal) and then you saw the interaction "nipple-twist"
as you click "nipple-twist" , Jedd walks up to Duke , grab him by the nipples and twist . . . so tadaa !!

and yes , i know there are so many tutorials of making all kinds of mods . . . but none of them are helpful for me . . . even if there is a tutorial by mod script ,
it's all about objects . . .

I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MODS ON SIM TO OBJECT !! I WANT TO MAKE A MOD ON SIM TO SIM !!!!! X( >(

gosh . . . can somebody , please , help me out ?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 6:57 PM
Do you already know how to make custom animations? 'Cause that's gonna be by far the hardest part of this. And, you know, that's compared to the other parts of script modding .

(You'll want to follow the object tutorials first, and then you'll be able to apply those skills to a sim interaction)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.