Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 2:24 AM Last edited by WingedCat : 18th Mar 2015 at 1:43 AM. Reason: fixed!!!!!!

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default sims picture not showing up, no money, map mode gone weird. help!?
Earlier today was installing some things, yesterday too. My sims is always closed when I'm installing these things. So when I opened it up today, some things were really weird. The 'world select' screen thing, where you choose a household/world/town to play in had no changes... my game loaded as normal but then it happened.
You know the little boxes on the left side of the screen that show a sim's face? Gone.
And towards the bottom-left, right beside the seasons/supernatural moon thing, above the time and date? Gone.
And the little arrow, right next to the moodlet area that let's you view your sim's relationships, inventory, etc.? Won't open.
The mood thing, like the little bar right next to the moodlets, was a turquoise blue colour, right at about 'fine', maybe a bit higher than. It was the same colour with both my fairy and my witch from different save files, even though my fairy's mood was in the red, shown by her plumbob.
When I press the tilt camera thing it's reeeally slow.
Zoom in, the mouse scroll thing, was also really weird. It would make the camera flatter and flatter the more you zoomed in.
And then in map view... it's flat, giving you a picture of the sky or stars or whatever time of day it is, unless I scroll out.
Then when I look back at my sim inside her house, it takes longer to load all the objects in...
Also all of her moodlets have disappeared.
It also for some reason set my funds to 0, and no money cheats change it. I can't buy anything so I know the money loss is for real.
My mods... I have NRaas Woohooer, NRaas Vector, all versions except zombie things, NRaas Master Controller, multiple of Arsil's mods, Disasters and Blessings, some of Buzz's mods, More Herb Nausea, a pregnancy control mod, a mod that adds more buffet tables, (I have picnic and cheap folding tables), like one or two slider mods, small ones, The Little Bath Boat, Perfect Honey, Invisible Jetpack, No Sparkles With Fairy Wings (or something like that), More Nausea and Backaches for Pregnancies (again, something like that), I also have multiple pose packs, and of course, pose player, then I have a few custom items and a large hospital set. I have a few CAS items, and some good hairs, I also have a few lemonleaf things. Oh, and NRaas Mover. I also have a community lot.
I know I have a lot of things but dunno if it's the problem... none of my mods alter the same thing, I think.
I've just gotten rid of some of my things, and don't know if that's what caused it, but my game is running faster than before.

FIXED: I deleted a LOT of mods and cc, now it's fixed!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
You'll probably get more replies if you

1) Write in paragraphs
2) Use screenshots.
I don't know how to put screenshots on...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:19 AM Last edited by WingedCat : 18th Mar 2015 at 1:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Sounds like something you've installed is causing you problems. Were you installing mods?

Remove any recently added mod. If you don't remember which one, sort the mods by date.
it won't let me sort by date. I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff I don't need. and yes, I was btw I'm trying to get it down to only 50 items, instead of the 300 something I had before.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:43 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case anybody else finds this, I deleted my mods/custom content until I had like 105 items (still a lot) Moving this to solved problems!