Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 4:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
objects turning grey forever and the texture changes.
I have searched this on google / youtube and I have no one with this same problem or if there was I have missed it.

Basically I have downloaded the linea kitchen, shinoKCR kitchen etc etc.. I extracted the sims3pack files into .package and then merged the linea kitchen stuff into 1 file, and so did I do this with the shinoKCR kitchen. Im using these two as examples. Basically it al is working but when I place the object like the counter against the wall and then I grab the dishwasher and hover it over the counter, the counter turns completely grey and if I put counters next to it, they also turn grey. I cant make corner with the counters either because they turn grey. And its not that the content is still not visable because its not loaded. Ive made 1 room. the kitchen with only the linea things in it. Ive deleted all the saved files. I deleted all the other CC content from the mods folder. The only mod I have in it is the kitchen of linea + shinoKCR. Its been 1 hour since i made the kitchen and the objects are still GREY.

You get the point.. I really need help with this
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 5:28 PM
Counters don't like being converted from sims3pack to package. It seems to break them for whatever reason. Try to reinstall them as sims3pack.
And even then counters and sectional sofas can be quite erratic when it comes to keeping their custom recolours that they got from CASt. More than often they revert to their default once you connect them or completely lose their ability to be CASted.