Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
Chinhan made an amazing Sirius
I keep drooling over it, right here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=sirius

That's Snape... not Sirius But I'm sure if they made a Sirius, it would be just as good. Thanks anyway!
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 4:18 PM
Lethes, it's not sirius, its severus! lol
You can find by lillian_hime on the harry potter project
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tipoual
Lethes, it's not sirius, its severus! lol
You can find by lillian_hime on the harry potter project

Thanks for the link, but I don't think she has a Sirius up for download yet. It says she will upload it later... but that was in April Oh well.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#79 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:35 PM
eep, sorry,
mixed that one up, there
but it's a good snape a very good snape
*goes back to drool some more*
oh Severus...
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
eep, sorry,
mixed that one up, there
but it's a good snape a very good snape
*goes back to drool some more*
oh Severus...

Haha... I don't find him particularly drool-worthy... but whatever suits your fancy!
Instructor
#81 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romymichelle21
Thanks for the link, but I don't think she has a Sirius up for download yet. It says she will upload it later... but that was in April Oh well.

Im sorry, i taught he was finally online
Well, i sent a message and see what happening

And still wish for a fumsek, hedwige and holdable wand... and a sirius.

And lethes, you are right! its a FABULOUS Snape!!!! :nod:
Instructor
#82 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:27 PM
Ok so now my 4 Privet drive is online http://hpproject.proboards25.com/in...29056625&page=1
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:21 PM
LOL... not.. there are quite a few of us obsessed with HP AND the Sims2 people out there. I just redid my Hogmeade SC4 file (uploading soon) to work with a) my Hogsmeade Community lots b) MichaeltheChoirBoy's University lots (http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimfo...read.php?t=2682) and to match the drawing JKR did of Hogsmeade/Hogwarts (at hp-lexicon.org). Sigh...
Instructor
#84 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:58 PM
Wow thank you very much!
Nice work!!! :clap:
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 11:30 AM
Hmm...Has anyone heard from Albus lately? I PMed him some links but hasn't responded yet...Can someone please post the website again?
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:02 PM
I LOVE Harry Potter and I think this is a it's a great idea I ahve read the Half-Blood Prince exactly 12 times already!
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:02 PM
I LOVE Harry Potter and I think this it's a great idea I ahve read the Half-Blood Prince exactly 12 times already!
#88 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 10:49 PM
i think this is a great idea. i've been looking all day for some good hp stuff, and it'd be soo much easier if it was all in one location. :]
Test Subject
#89 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 7:02 AM
I don't know how to do the re-colors and stuff. But I'd love to get a web page together with HP stuff. Let me know if anyone is interested.

HP/SIMS all the time!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:17 PM Last edited by romymichelle21 : 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:46 PM.
Alright - so I finally got sick of waiting, and made MYSELF a Sirius. He's the "younger" version, around the time Lily and James got married. I also made a Tonks, but seeing as she hasn't been in any movies yet - it's pretty much made from what she looks like in my mind, based on the description of her in the books. (Note the "color-changing" hair )

*Edit* They are both available for download now
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 9:18 AM
I've made a Sirius... www.annies-sims.de you can find him under sims 2 /Downloads /Clothing and genetics /Packaged Sims. Will be uploading a teen Harry Potter on Friday. And on the Sims2 Exchange I have uploaded Privet Drive + Dursleys, The Riddle House ( a custom LV from the Exchange, Umbridge, Wormtail, and the Lestranges), The Burrow(I think all Weasleys except Charlie), Strawberry Cottage (just a lil house occupied by Griselda Marchbanks) And Three Oaks where I've put Lily Evans' mum and Arabella Figg.
Here's the link:
Annie's Page at the Sims 2 Exchange
Test Subject
#92 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:05 PM Last edited by AlexRider02 : 20th Dec 2005 at 8:10 PM.
Hey, I just went onto the webalice.it but when I tried to download the Hogwarts Castle and unpack it it said it was encrypted and needed a password. Does anyone know what the password is?
Test Subject
#93 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:01 AM
*peeks head out* Um... Hi. My name is 'Weslyn' and I'm an HP Addict.
*cough* Sorry, couldn't resist the cliche line.

Anyway, I would love to work on some HP stuff, if only I knew how. I'm very good at photoshop, and I've recently downloaded Sims PE... I just don't know how to do a damned thing with it. If anyone knows some good tutorials, I would really like to try my hand at making some objects (I've taken 3D animation courses -nothing speacial). I'm just very artsy. ^_^

Primarily, I would like to do more with making the sims and their homes more like the HPverse. (I'd really like to know how to do hair too -more than just recolours).

~Weslyn.

P.S. Oh, and I'm a huge Snape worshiper... haven't read HBP -that's a long story. (Yes, yes I know the spoils already... entirely my sister's fault).
Fluffy
retired moderator
#94 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:02 AM
SomethingWicked,

have you found the Tutorial section yet? and the Creation Startup Center?
Test Subject
#95 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:46 PM
*sheepish* No... *starts looking avidly* Thanks! I'm terrible at navigating this site. I'm such a n00b.

I love your ickle Snape by the way. ^_~

~Weslyn.

This way comes.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#96 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 10:06 AM
heehee,
I love your angsty Snape
Snapes are always fun
Test Subject
#97 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heavy_Metal_Sim
I know how hard it is to make a good, realistic Hogwarts… I tried and it didn’t work out that well… I solved the problem by downloading it….
Here is the Link… Its great…
Its about hlafway down on that page...
http://www.webalice.it/mikebur50/An...imore_pag2.html

Thnx m8 , Very helpful
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:27 PM
I want hogwarts in a zip file and i'm trying to make a perfect hogwarts college.
I want it to be close to the movies.
Locked thread | Locked by: IgnorantBliss Reason: Ancient thread
Page 4 of 4