Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#801 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:44 PM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 18th Sep 2014 at 1:36 AM.
I know it was answered, I just thought you wanted more then 1... Anyways who want's an update on the C names?? I know I do,
So after Calvin there came twin boys, First up is Cody: Perfect hair, Eyes (HEIR!1) Baby 14, and a human (There's a reason i'm saying this) then is the youngest of all 15 kids, Caleb: Blond hair, Perfect eyes, Baby 15 and a vampire, Daddy is stiles from sunset valley, And so I tried to kill Caelie, Carl and Cali 2/3 killed, Pic from L to R. back: Beyonce holding the new heir Cody, Carl, Stylies holding Caleb. Couch: Carolien (Twin), Calvin, Carlos (Twin) those are the ones in the household.

Overview of Gen. 2:

Beyonce Madness - Heiress of Gen.2
Matthew Madness - First husband, dad to oldest 3
Connor Madness - Second husband, Dad to all but first 3 and last 2
Stiles Madness - Final husband, Dad to heir Cody, and twin Caleb
Cindy Madness - Started this all (Matthew madness daughter) - Perfect Hair
Connor Madness - Triplet to Cindy (Matthew madness son) - Perfect Nothing
Chase Madness - Triplet to Cindy & Connor (Matthew madness 2end son) - Perfect Nothing
Christopher Madness - First child to connor - Perfect Eyes
Christine Madness - Twin to Christopher - Perfect Eyes
Carys - Dead - Perfect Eyes
Yu Quan - China kid - IDC
Caelie - Dead - Perfect Nothing
Carl - Triplet to Caelie & Cali - Perfect Eyes
Cali - Dead - Perfect Eyes
Caroline - Loser (Trait) - Perfect Hair
Carlos - Twin to Caroline - Perfect Eyes
Calvin - Last kid of Connor - Copy of Carys
Cody - Heir - Perfect Hair, Eyes
Caleb - Twin of heir (First spare up for spot) - Perfect Eyes !Vampire!

xD Finnally a heir. 7 Girls, 8 Boys
Screenshots

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#802 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:36 PM
Made an account because I so wanted to try this challenge, looks fun
I will post pics soon, my sim is pregnant with her first baby so far
Test Subject
#803 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:25 PM
i am doing a let's play of this challenge here is a link : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...ZLLIIaiI3cRolZi

please tell me what ya think
Lab Assistant
#804 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:50 PM
Hi guys (: Cody and Caleb just aged to children, 5 children 2 young adults 1 adult
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
They are so grown up Thats like all the update I got for now

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#805 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:54 PM
Okay so I started this challenge the other day.
This is my sim, Mindie Snow.

Forgot to take a pic of her in CAS, so this is the best I can do right now
Mindie and Milo.
So far, the baby daddy is Geoffrey Landgrabb.

First born, Milo.
Traits: Clumsy, virtuoso and mean spirited.
Perfect hair, but not eyes unfortunately.
Here are pics of him as a toddler, and child.

Second born, Marlie.
Traits: Eccentric, artistic.
Perfect hair again, but not eyes.
Pic of him as a toddler.

Mindie has just gave birth to a girl, will post pics as soon as she ages up to a toddler.
Test Subject
#806 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM
After playing Sims 4 for almost a month (I got mine 2 days late), I found some gorgeous Sims 3 CC by aikea-guinea and PeaceMakerIC, so guess who's finally getting back to my PGC after like 2 months? Hint: Me. The loading screens and lag are gonna be death since I'm used to how smooth 4 is, but I guess I can deal...
Test Subject
#807 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:20 PM
Glad to hear that! I've really enjoyed reading people's PGC's and have wanted to start one of my own for some time now...however, my game is having a ton of lag issues so I need to sort that out first.
Test Subject
#808 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM Last edited by lovinglyawesome11 : 5th Oct 2014 at 8:58 PM.
Default beginning
So I've been lurking this pages for I think a week trying to c what people have posted so far and I have created a founder, Angel Woodson and she is married to Quyler luckly now woodson and they have had two singles and a set if quads, but because the game glitches with all of them aging up at once I have decided to make 2 of them age up early so far I have, 3 girls and 3 boys. I am trying for 5 requirements I think, skin,eyes, ears, hair and supernatural. None of them have gotten the eyes but almost all of them have at least one of the features.

Edit: just had another set of quads and so far the 2 I checked out had the eyes,skin,ears and supernatural but there dads hair. I check the other when I reboot the game just crashed on.
Test Subject
#809 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 8:43 PM

Roy's reaction when I started my save back up, haha... I don't have any screens of her but Roy met a Uni townie named Evion Frost, married her, and had a daughter named Deli to kick off the 4th gen. Obviously she isn't eligible for heir since he's not the heir of his generation. I went back to the main family and had Jacob take Wendy, Diddy, and Vivian off to France and Vivian met a boy named Blaine...that sad thing is that he was a tourist along with his dad and they disappeared right after she met him. (I spent half an hour making him over for her too but oh well, guess she needs to find a new boy when she gets home...)

Lab Assistant
#810 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 11:01 PM
I'm playing my save next Saturday

Instructor
#811 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 10:47 PM
I've done this challenge once before, but got bored with it after a while and deleted the save. I decided to start it up again yesterday, only they have to meet 4 criteria to be heir: Special eyes, special hair, special skin, and they have to be a witch. Gonna see how far I get before I seppuku.
Test Subject
#812 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 12:03 AM
Update on what's happened on in my game, I've had to split the quads up due to something with aging and crashing, so far I 1 heir because the game changed the heir.
Lab Assistant
#813 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:19 AM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 11th Oct 2014 at 6:06 AM.
Default Overheating
due to my computer over heating I'm taking a break on the sims 3, but out of this all we got a nice picture of the Heir(ess)'s so far

[IMG][/IMG]

Test Subject
#814 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 5:52 PM

Vivian met a guy named Enzo (I forgot I put him in town :P) and invited him over but realized he was way older than her. Luckily all the teens aged up to YAs and are all gorgeous. I mean look at them!

Also, let the Enzo x Vivian begin! Rosalina’s about to croak and Jacob just hit adult. Waluigi and Pauline are gonna move out soon and once Rosalina dies, Viv and Enz can start off the REAL Gen 4.
Test Subject
#815 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gurra09
"Once upon a time, the Mighty Player sent a Sim to live in the world where all its creations were living happily. But this very Sim had something special that no other Sims had, unique eyes that nobody before had seen anything alike and a hair colour that astonished everyone who saw it. They were destined by their creator to give birth to a heir with the same special looks who would get the same task until the genes had prospered for 10 generations. But their creator wouldn't let them pass that easy, because those with the perfect genes would forever hate their own children."

Welcome to the Perfect Genetics challenge!

This is a challenge for The Sims 3, created by me and my friend Henkla. Easily described it has one main goal; you should create a sim with a unique hair and eye colour, and make it to the 10th generation without losing the genes. More detailed rules you may find below. No cheats are allowed when you play if you follow the rules to 100%, the exceptions are moveobjects, resetsim and building cheats if needed.

Create your Sim
Your first sim is the one who will start the challenge, and you are allowed to make them almost any way you want em to be, but there are a few rules:
- your Sim must be YA or Adult
- your Sim must have an extraordinary hair colour (i.e. white, purple, neon green)
- your Sim must have an extraordinary eye colour (i.e. red, pink, yellow)
- your Sim must have the Dislikes Children trait and four other traits which are chosen randomly by the game.

Tips: Make your sim truly unique even when it comes to other things than hair and eyes. Give them special clothing that follows some theme or that are just plain weird.

Give your Sim a house
When it comes to housing there are no rules, you are free to build anything you want to!

Tips: If you want your family to be a little different, build a special house for them like a castle or an outdoor camping place! Or they could have just an ordinary family home. Keeping dead family members in a family graveyard on the lot can be very fun.

Partner, Children and Heirs
Your sim are free to marry any sim, and have as many children as possible. But there are some rules to follow:
- your partner may be a sim made in CAS by you or another player as long as they do NOT have your special genes (relatives to your founder are ok to marry, though)
- every time you have the opportunity to choose traits for your Sim you must click the Random button
- the heir, the child who is going to continue the family, MUST have both the unique hair and eye colours. This sim has one exception to the previous rule, in that that one of their traits must be Dislikes Children
- Sims may adopt, but adopted children won't be allowed as heirs (since they won't have the perfect genetics)
- you are not allowed to dye Sim's hairs or changing their eye colour to make them heirs, a heir must be born as a heir

Tips: Get your heirs woohoo:ing as fast as possible, because you never know how many children it will take until you have one with the perfect genes. One of my sims had 9 children, then she had to drink a Young Again potion, marry a new partner, and have 3 more children before the family had a heir.

Goal of the Challenge
The Perfect Genetics challenge have one very easy goal:
- you win when you have given birth to a sim with the perfect genes in the 10th generation

Tips: Have fun while playing!

Extra Challenge (Optional)
If you want your Perfect Genetics challenge to be even harder, you can add an extra element:
- In addition to eye and hair colour, also give your sim a unique skin colour (blue, green or red)
- This means that there are three criterias for a sim to be your heir; skin, eye and hair colour

Additional rules with Pets EP (Optional)
Do your perfect sims want to have a perfect pet? Well then, why not?
- When creating your first sim in CAS, also create a pet of any kind you like, it could be a horse, a cat, or a dog.
- The pet should not be of any of the pre-designed breed but special, just like your sim. For example, if your sim has purple hair your pet shall have purple fur, if your sim has red eyes your pet shall have red eyes.
- Your pet shall also breed and get heirs just like your sims. There is no generational end for the pet part of the family, they should just keep on breeding heirs of the next pet generation until the sim part of the family has reached the 10th generation.

Perfect Genetics-Midnight Sun Challenge
This combination of my two Perfect Genetics and Midnight Sun has grown popular in the Swedish sims community.
In that combination challenge you just follow the rules of both challenges, except for the MSC 5 generations rule, since PG is 10 generations. It's very funny and I do recommend it if you're looking for a really hard but fun challenge!

Can you age up the baby's to children straght away
Test Subject
#816 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:06 AM
I started my family 1 hour ago and I had twins ,
Skyla (toddler), blonde hair , blue eyes , Friendly , Loner
Angelo(toddler) , blonde hair , purple eyes , athlete , good
Instructor
#817 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetpaws
Can you age up the baby's to children straght away

I believe you can age them up to toddlers as soon as they're born, and most people do, but I'm not sure about the Child age.
Lab Assistant
#818 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 3:05 AM
Default Update (I'm to lazy to get the pictures for you they are too far)
So, normal human living style blah blah, so Stiles (the dad of the heir) got the next days off (2 days) so he does normal house work for Beyonce since she is at work, Calvin (girl) aged to a teen. then the last day off for Stiles went like this: -Throws a party for the heir and their twin/triplet- then the party came... Caleb (spare) was the first to age.. he was the happy one, and I see why.. then when it came to Cody's turn as soon as he blew out the candle's a fire started, Beyonce called the fire fighters while Cody aged anyways. then after that I saved and quit because my over heating.

Test Subject
#819 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:01 PM
Hey, everyone! I'm so excited to finally post my first update on what's happened in my PGC save so far
First, I'll introduce you to the characters...

This is Everly Sommers. I actually changed her hair color to a pinkish red, but I forgot to take pictures of that... Her traits are Frugal, Good, Dislikes children, and I forgot the others. I'll figure out what they are later.

And this is Everly's boyfriend, Westley. I'm afraid I don't remember his traits either. One is commitment issues.

Anyway, what's happened so far is that, after plenty of times trying (I never heard the jingle that occurs when your sim is for sure pregnant), Everly started feeling nauseous, and eventually found out the news that she indeed is carrying a child!

She hasn't yet told Westley, so I'll have to update you guys on what happens later I have played farther in the save, but I want to update step by step :3
Test Subject
#820 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 6:18 PM
Alright, so next Westley asked Everly out on a date, and she thought it'd be the perfect time to tell him she was pregnant...
First, they went out to eat at the Bistro. They sat outside and had a wonderful time

Then they went swimming and Westley started skinny-dipping, so Everly hid her boyfriend's clothes thinking it'd be funny. Unfortunately, while he wasn't exactly amused, he didn't seem upset either...

Okay, so after their little date, Everly told Westley about the child. He was overjoyed! However, a day later, when Everly was out at the park, Westley started a relationship with another woman...his boss, Morgana Wolf, who was also already in a relationship (but who really cares about Thornton). He continued sneaking out, living a life with two partners: his pregnant girlfriend and his boss at work.
Everly was unaware of what was going on. But finally, it was time to have the baby! It was actually quite amusing since Westley works at the hospital (he and his brother - whom you have yet to see - basically earn the simoleons; Everly doesn't work) and he had to leave to see the baby born, but he was already there...

I'll post more about the baby's gender and name and what happened after that the next time I update~
Test Subject
#821 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 5:37 PM
I feel like no one's reading this, meh. Regardless, I'll go ahead and post my third update in a row...
The baby turned out to be a girl! I named her Wrenne and randomized her traits to get athletic and loves the outdoors. Pretty good since they go hand in hand. Anyway, what happened next is that Westley continued to sneak out with Morgana Wolf while Everly cared for their baby. A day before Wrenne's birthday, Westley proposed to Everly, who was overjoyed. They scheduled their wedding for the next day, which is also the day Wrenne ages up into a toddler, meaning we find out if she's the heir.
Everly and Westley arrived at the wedding as the guests piled onto the beach they scheduled it at, when all of a sudden, just before they were to be married, something happened...Everly somehow found out about Westley's other relationship and accused him of cheating. They fought and broke up in front of their guests and their daughter, who's birthday was that day. Everyone left, disappointed that there was no wedding, yet sorry for Everly and Wrenne.

Of course, shortly after that, Wrenne aged up into a toddler...I'll post more in the next update! If anyone's actually reading this, I'd love to know what you think. :D
Lab Assistant
#822 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 9:21 PM
Default The Big Move
@starglow13 I love it, I been reading it. and I just did not know what to say. Anyways back to my challenge...

Beyonce, Stiles, Carl, Caroline, Carlos, Calvin, Cody, and Caleb. Those are the names we left off with.
They all moved to Bridge Port. Got their House. Aged everyone to Elder/Young Adults. and make over my
4 Yes 4, new main sims. Beyonce, Stiles, Cody and Caleb (Beyonce and Stiles because they will die
soon) Back story for Gen 3 Heir Cody & Spare Caleb: Cody and Caleb were best friends, and brothers when
they grew up in Sunset Valley together. one day in the near past a new girl moved to the town, the girl was
Cody's first crush. he would do anything for her. even skip out of brother time. when he found out that the
girl named Courtney was best friends with his big sister Calvin, he knew she would come over more often.
Cody likes Courtney for a few reasons. one she has the most beautiful genetic's Blue hair and Yellow eyes
(Yea I was bored..) and two she was nice to him. Cody had to wear glasses for most of his life, while Caleb
did not, Caleb had few friends, while Cody had lots. Cody was one of Caleb's only friends... his mom Beyonce
thinks this is because Caleb is the only Vampire in the town of Sunset Valley. Caleb and Cody plan to get
married on the same day.. Cody will be loved.. no matter if he turns or not.

-Will get pictures once I can-

Lab Assistant
#823 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 1:24 PM
ok my colors are neon blue eyes and hair, but the first child was born with neon blue hair and normal blue eyes does this count? or does it haft to match? I already got more kids on the way I was just wondering if this was how it would be or it it possible to have exact match?

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Instructor
#824 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mon1496
ok my colors are neon blue eyes and hair, but the first child was born with neon blue hair and normal blue eyes does this count? or does it haft to match? I already got more kids on the way I was just wondering if this was how it would be or it it possible to have exact match?

No, both colours have to be the exact ones your founder has.
Lab Assistant
#825 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:50 PM Last edited by mon1496 : 28th Oct 2014 at 4:41 PM.
thank you! three children and all the normal blue eyes hopefully I start seeing neon soon

may haft to start ovver as my lovely starter got electrocuted 8 kids though only 2 are babies so if one isnt it I begin again (i guess I want monotone next time out of bordom of seeing 3 kids with neon blue hair (and normal blue eyes on five grrr din't realize till after they married he had blue eyes they all are getting his) running around

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Page 33 of 46