Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#526 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:13 AM
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites in my pants.

Yep, there sure are some scary monsters down there...
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#527 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:38 AM
The Cross in my pants

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#528 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 9:08 AM
OMG in my pants. O! M! G!

Hey there! :)
Top Secret Researcher
#529 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 4:24 PM
Good Timin' in my pants! The concert just started and I wet myself!
Get Back in my pants!
Stayin' Alive in my pants!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Inventor
#530 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 4:50 PM
Rock the Casbah in my pants
Top Secret Researcher
#531 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:54 PM
Baby in my pants (wow, I'm sorry "baby" but I've gotta get you outta there...)
All You Need Is Love in my pants (but how's that going to help you if it's in MY pants?)
Wondering Where The Lions Are in my pants (I don't think you're going to find any in there...)
A Horse With No Name in my pants (GET OUT OF HERE!!!)

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#532 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 2:00 PM
S.O.S. in my pants
Peel The Banana in my pants
That's The Way I Like It in my pants
Half Man in my pants (screams like crazy because I'm a woman)

Top Secret Researcher
#533 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:06 PM
The Power in my pants
It's Raining Men in my pants
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go in my pants
I Want You Back in my pants
Move Your Feet in my pants

Test Subject
#534 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:47 PM
Let the Flames Begin in my pants
Inventor
#535 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 12:38 AM
Like a virgin in my pants
Stockholm Syndrome in my pants
E.T in my pants
Sloop John B in my pants
One way or Another in my pants
Mad Poster
#536 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 3:13 AM
Dine, Dine My Darling in my Pants.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#537 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 4:33 AM
The Mesopotamians in my pants.
Top Secret Researcher
#538 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:35 AM
Aquarius in my pants

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Instructor
Original Poster
#539 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 9:08 PM
So long, lonesome in my pants.
Theorist
#540 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 3:37 AM
Boulevard of Broken Dreams in my pants.
Mad Poster
#541 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 7:07 AM
Glass Danse World in my pants!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#542 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 8:39 PM
Restless in my pants

Alchemist
#543 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 9:13 PM
Another One Bites The Dust in my pants.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Top Secret Researcher
#544 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 1:13 AM
The Middle in my pants.

Top Secret Researcher
#545 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 6:06 PM
Wasting Time in my pants

Top Secret Researcher
#546 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 6:29 PM
I'm Not In Love in my pants

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: This thread is stupid spam, and better stay outta my pants.
Page 22 of 22