Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:01 PM Last edited by NinjaTessa : 27th Nov 2014 at 11:40 PM.
Default If I Let Someone Tweak My Sim, Who Posts It?
I was making a sim and couldn't get it right, and then my internet friend who's pretty good at making sims, tweaked it for me. I was wondering who would post it if we decided to post it? Is it possible to post something together?

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:17 PM
What are you smoking, bro? Can I have some?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:41 PM
I'm not smoking anything, although I am very sleep deprived and have had a lot of cold medication, but thats beside the point.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:47 PM
You? With credit to your friend, naturally. I dunno if there's any rules about that here.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 9:36 PM
If you created the sim, it's yours to post. Just be sure to give credit to your friend for the tweaks! If your friend wants to post it, they should ask your permission first and, if you give them permission to post the sim, they need to ensure they give you the credit for the creation and take credit for their tweaks.
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:38 AM
What BL00DIEDHELL and mflaha55 said. And as a courtesy, it's always nice to include a link to his/her profile page .
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:19 AM
The other option is to make a modding group here like this one: https://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7704007 and post it under the name of the mod group.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~