Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 3:35 AM
Default How to enable testingcheats in Sims Medieval, also a frozen NPC needed for quest?
I've looked this up before, and the problem is, I don't have a "GameData" folder. The only folders I have are: Thumbnails, InstalledWorlds, Saves, Screenshots, and CurrentGame.tsm

The real issue is, my constable is frozen. I need to be arrested for one of my quests, but the constable is just standing there. He isn't moving at all. I also can't interact with him. When I try, I just sit around and wait, as though he is busy doing something, though I can't see what. I found out you can reset NPCs by using testingcheats, so I tried to enable them. That's when I discovered I don't have the correct folders to do so.

I'm sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong place, or did something against the rules. I've honestly never posted anything in the forum before (I mostly just have this to download custom content/mods), so I'm kind of a noob at this.

Any advice, help, or redirection would be helpful! Thank you. :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 5:59 AM
Nevermind on the testingcheats thing...I was looking under "Documents" rather than "Program Files." Still don't know what to do about the constable though. :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 5:48 AM
What to do about constable: if you are on a quest with both the spy and the monarch just click on the spy to control him/her and have click on the monarch and click "release" that should help.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 9:43 PM
If I understand you correctly, you have cheats enabled now, right? In which case you can Shift+Click on the constable and reset him.