Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#101 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:55 AM
((Yeah, I wanted another guy in the Troublemakers, but then, I don't know how I could make anyone as Badass as J.D. xD He's a tough act to follow, so I'm relieved that I can have my goth boy off to himself. Now he can't be nameless though!!))

Name: Eeric Kinsley
Age/Class: 16/Junior
Clique: Goths
After School Activity: Band
Brief History/Personality Description:
Eeric is not loud, and he is not emotional. He is not a hurricane of rage and teen angst. No, far from it, actually. Just because he has tattoos, a lip-ring, and wears dark clothing, that does not mean that he is like every other whiny teenage 'emo-kid' who will try to dress like him. Eeric is mellow (almost apathetic) and composed, and his dry wit and sarcastic sense of humor give him an odd charm. Although he has the typical pale skin (ivory, or porcelain, thank you very much!) and dark hair of your average goth, he does not try to be out there and 'different' from everyone else. On the contrary, he couldn't care less about the differences between people. If you're a goth and you piss him off, he will treat you with the same amount of anger as he would if you were a prep.
Eeric was an only child, the son of two loving, supportive parents. So no, you won't hear any of those "I-hate-my-parents" diatribes coming from him. That's why his choice of 'alternative dress and accessories' was never selected as a means of rebellion: he dresses as he does simply because it is a style that appeals to him. He loves his family, and was raised by a high moral standard. So while he may bend the rules and come across as a bit rough around the edges, he's really a decent guy deep down.

Anything else you might want to add:
He's a closet classical music junkie. Trained in the classics from age three, he can play piano, violin, and cello. Although he is gifted in these instruments, he rarely mentions such talents-- instead, he only speaks of his guitar. He's also a whiz with accents.
Picture:

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:26 AM
Around what time tonight (for the last hour an a half remaining) or tomorrow are you planning on starting?

Oh and I probably won't be on Saturday or Sunday because my family is staying the weekend from Toronto.
#103 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:46 AM
I updated my application with two pictures. I just finished reading every ones applications and it looks like it going to be really interesting rp. Can't wait to start.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#104 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:08 AM
I'm going to start the RP tomorrow...er, for some of you that is today. >_>
I'm horrible with the time-zone differences.

It's 11:00 p.m. where I am (I believe it's EST)
so probably around 10:00 a.m. EST? xD

I'll try to get it up as soon as I'm awake. x_x

#105 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:35 AM
Perhaps I'll make a jocky boy, too. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#106 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:42 AM
There are slots left, so go for it. :]

#107 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:49 AM
Done with my entry.

Chyeah! =D
#108 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:02 AM
Hey, Trampledsneakers, I've noticed that a bunch of people have...quite rich characters. [especially the preps] Is this school becoming bumped up to a more prestigious school? Because before I kind of got the feeling that it was sort of rundown in the last thread. o_O I just thought it might be a little weird if a bunch of rich kids were going to some little dump. Oh, and were on earth is this school?
#109 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:40 AM
this sounds fun! I've never done any RPing on this site before so this seems like a good starting off point?...! :D

Name: Tia Loughran.
Clique: Achievers
After School Activity: Art Club.
Brief History/Personality Description: Tia's personality cannot be put into one simple word. She is into alternative indie rock music and likes to paint. She has a younger brother who is into Anime and video games who she just doesn't understand. She is sick of anything mainstream and likes to float outside of the boundaries while still holding her place in the normal crowd. Preps make her want to barf and the Skater's apathetic nature makes her want to rip her hair out. Tia hopes to make a difference in the world someday and wants the world to know: "All we are saying is give peace a chance."
Anything else you might want to add: Tia just transferred to Brookdale. She is passionate about saving the Earth and pursuing world peace. Her idols are John Lennon, Audrey Hepburn and Jane Austen.
Picture:
Scholar
#110 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:47 AM
OOC: Looks like Georgina's scared everyone but Essa and Dana away from the paper :P

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Test Subject
#111 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:51 AM
Hmm ... Spots are filling fast ... If I can enter Sophia in the oddball group, please PM me, then I'll do that :D
#112 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:33 PM
Default Nicholas Agamemnon | Professor
Name: Nicholas Agamemnon
Class taught: Music
Sponsor of: Band
Brief History/Personality Description: Nicholas entered the United States when he was 4 years old, originally from Greece. He was taught in the American schools and slowly but surely learned English and adopted a New York accent. He was always the quiet boy who spent his lunches in the band room, practicing three different instruments. Once he graduated high school, he earned half a scholarship in musical arts at Harvord, but was forced to decline because he wasn't able to pay the other half of tuition. Determined to succeed, he worked as a bartender at a club until he had earned enough to go to college, which he finally attended three years later. He now has a Masters in teaching and music. He's the quiet sort of guy. He has no wife, as he has never had the time to really socialize. He thinks of his students as his children, and treats them with great respect and care. His love for music is unmeasurable - math has always been a bit of a sensitive spot for him. He despises math, and uses as little numbers and math terms in his classroom as possible. He runs the School Band with a calm, fatherly control - he is kind but can discipline when necessary.
Anything else you might want to add: Nicholas has dark, Greek skin and his black curly hair is gradually greying. His eyes are brownish hazel and he has a fairly toned body for a middle-aged man.
Picture:

((I hope it's okay that I used an actual photo for this. If it's not, I'll change it.))
#113 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:01 PM
Name: Chad Richardson
Clique: Jocks
After School Activity: Football
Brief History/Personality Description: Anybody with a TV set can tell Chad's personality instantly. Jock, handsome, buff, one of the so-called "kings" of the school, just a stereotypical jock with a smile that can make a girl go weak at the knees. Speaking of girls, he wouldn't be seen dead without a gorgeous one dripping off his arm and, lets face it, he'd 'done' most of the cheerleading squad within his first week at the school.
Anything else you might want to add: Call him a player, you'll be flat on your back so fast, but secretly Chad loves it. The attention, the girls, especially the girls! Being a player has got him everything he's ever wanted from the day he learned to walk: he's looking for that girl to tame him!

NB: Chad is currently looking for a girlfriend! No acheivers please, don't insult him lol

AnotherPic

Test Subject
Original Poster
#114 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:03 PM
Cherry- Er, yeah. We do have lots of rich kids going here, apparently. o_o; Well, Brooklake is still a public school, so it's not uber-nice. However, it isn't rundown like the school in the other thread. Especially now that we have actual professors, the administration is far more involved in running the school and keeping it in shape. Essentially, as far as public schools go, it's on the nicer side. LadyAshe had it set in Massachusetts, so I kept that sort of in mind. I'm basically thinking the New England area of the U.S. (We're starting in Autumn, so think lots of big red-gold trees. :] )

Remy- Is there any way I could convince you to make Tia an Achiever? I ask this in part because there are only 3 Achievers and you would be the 5th Normie. But on top of that, if Tia really wants to make a difference, she sounds more like an Achiever. They're the ones who work hard and have a strong moral/work ethic. The normies are just your average high schoolers who try to blend in. Let me know. :]

Sesshomaru- You can only choose one after school activity. So let me know which one you want. :]

Gerbera- I don't think that I can add Sophia as an Oddball. That would be 6 people in one clique while there are still cliques with only two or one people in them. If an oddball drops out, however, you'll be the first to get their spot. Sorry. :/

Hamsterball- Hmmm, I would have preferred that it be a sim (just to keep the continuity, as everyone else has a sim) but if it's a hassle to change it, don't worry about it. But the bigger problem is that we already have an English teacher. You'll need to select another subject to teach. Just edit your app and I'll update the front page.

StyleQueen- Chad's got to be a Junior. Unless he wants to be in a bunch of classes by himself... xD

I'll post the lead post very soon!! Just putting it all together right now.

Test Subject
#115 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:04 PM
I can't wait to see it, on Monday. Have a nice weekend everyone!
#116 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:07 PM
whoops sorry didn't read the rules lol. too busy falling over myself to apply!
changed it :D
#117 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trampledsneakers

Remy- Is there any way I could convince you to make Tia an Achiever? I ask this in part because there are only 3 Achievers and you would be the 5th Normie. But on top of that, if Tia really wants to make a difference, she sounds more like an Achiever. They're the ones who work hard and have a strong moral/work ethic. The normies are just your average high schoolers who try to blend in. Let me know. :]

yeah that would be ok! I actually like that idea better. she didn't really seem like a "normie" to me either.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#118 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:11 PM
Thank you Remy and SQ!! Changes have been made. :]

Scholar
#119 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:30 PM
OOC: YAY! A teacher person for the paper! *grins* And a few more achievers too!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#120 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:28 PM
[*rips out hair* I was going to go in game and take a nice little picture of Delainee Rose, but it seems that I've misplaced my Seasons disk... >_O

But aside from that, everyone's characters are so cute and interesting. <3 This will be just a ball of sickening fun. Hehe, I can't wait to start with all of you. [AND finally a jock! Yeay for stylequeen being back! : D

Anyway, I'm done spamming. :} I will now sit quietly in anticipation.]
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#121 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:55 PM
(((Just updated Leigh's bio. Think I got a bit carried away... *LOL* Though she does fit the mold for several young girls I've known)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#122 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:07 PM
Default Let the Games Begin!!
There’s a chilly breeze sifting through the air outside. The copper and crimson hued trees lining the pathways of Brooklake High School have become the indicators that autumn is quickly creeping upon us, and with it comes the prankster’s most cherished and revered holiday: Halloween. As everyone begins to bundle up on their way to school, the administration at Brooklake is working overtime to plan a series of events to keep their students occupied. The ever-popular Halloween Ball is fast on the approach.

The Halloween Ball
Not your average school dance. The annual Halloween Ball is a chance for everyone in the school to become someone else for one night; be it a knight, a ghost, a princess, a witch, or whatever their mind can concoct, a plethora of oddly-dressed students will fill the unrecognizable gym to dance long into the night. There will be a costume contest with several categories to recognize the students who really went all out! This dance will be chaperoned by your professors, however, so don’t try to get too risqué—or else you might find yourself in a heap of trouble.
(You will be informed of the day it will be taking place soon )

Current Weather
The sky is somewhat dark, leaving a mild haze throughout the day. The sun occasionally peaks through the clouds to lighten up the sky, but this is rare. It's starting to cool down, so be sure to wear warm clothes. The current temperature is around 68 degrees Fahrenheit.

((Start off by arriving at school and making your way to Ms. Summer's class. Keep in mind that it's toward the end of October, so you've been in school for almost two months. Those of you who were members of HS:AtR, assume that you know the people you met there, and the events that happened in the days we RP'd in that thread were occurring a day or so before today. New members! You can act as if you still don't know many people, as it has only been a month. However, you DO know everyone's names. By a month or so in, you should. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Once you get to class, wait for Ms. Summers to take over.))

#123 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:57 PM
Default Dana | Ms. Summers English Class
I felt the cool air around me as I walked down the path to school. Above my head, the sky was dark and cloudy, it looked like it was about to rain. I looked over at the trees, noticing the change in color since school began. Halloween was coming up soon, and the school dance was on his way. I sighed at the thought, wishing Halloween would pass as quickly as it came. I was never someone who liked dressing up and getting candy, saying "Happy Halloween!" every time someone opened the door. I usually just sat inside and ignored the kids that came asking for loads of candy. I'm not against Halloween or anything, I just don't find anything exciting in it.

Knocking the thought out of my head, I arrived at the school, looking at everyone as they passed by. I arrived at Ms. Summers room, as I took a seat in the middle of the room. I layed my things out on the desk, putting my backpack down on the floor beside me. I wondered what we could be doing. English wasn't something I loved--at all. Even though I loved writing, I didn't really like talking about important people and literature. I slumped in my seat, waiting for the others to show up.
#124 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:02 PM
updated my application with two pics. I'll have my first RP up soon. Everyone feel free to include Chad in their roleplays
Test Subject
#125 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:08 PM
Rachael trotted through the long roads towards the place she saw no point in going to, Brooklake High School. Today was just another day that would limit the amount of time Rachael could skate, the weather was quite dark; as it was nearly every morning Rachael would walk to school, except that the gloomy clouds look like they were about to be rinsed and rain would empty from them. It was halloween afterall, where little children ran around, knocking on doors wanting sweets, Rachael didn't mind them at all, but it was those idiotic people who annoyed her; the ones who would come around and force you to give them most of the candy you had.

A yawn escaped from Rachael's mouth as she carried on walking, now only a few minutes away from the school. The annoying voices of the teachers would soon flood Rachael's ears, so she tried to make the most of the sounds she was hearing now and prepared for the screeching of several teachers she didn't like.

Rachael was now in the corridors of the High School, walking towards the most boring lesson anyone could dream of, well, that was what Rachael thought, anyway. Voices of other Students surrounded the hallways, Rachael smiled at a few she knew and couldn't help but scowl at the preps and jocks as she passed by. Opening the door to her class, Rachael walked in and sat at one of the desks somewhere in the middle of the class, she dropped her back in between her feet and started tapping the desk quietly, waiting for other students to flood in.
Locked thread | Locked by: AtropaMandragora Reason: RP continued in new thread
Page 5 of 96