Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Eriksrocks : 10th Mar 2005 at 10:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Aine, no, you do have the capability but the webserver process that hosts images.modthesims2.com keeps dying.

Then how come all the other buttons show up such as new post and all of the other ones? (Assuming those are hosted on images.modthesims2.com. If they are not, why not move the edit image to where the other ones are hosted?) :confused:

EDIT: OK, nevermind. For some reason it is showing up now. Also, I like the new look, I am getting used to it. lol :p

Thanks a lot Delphy! :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 9:19 PM
Was message confirmation disabled with the changes? Was that intentional?

~Gigge
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 10:30 PM
I don't like the new look. I miss the chatbox... I was there regularly. Now I have no way of communicating. Thanks.. not. I guess it is faster... yay. :hmm:
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#54 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 11:22 PM
Gigge, yes it was intentional but it was done days before we changed the front page. You are the first one to complain

Eriks, images.mts2 hosts the avatars, and some of the buttons... I'll be changing stuff on that soon, don't worry

Elven, I think you and about 5 other people where the only others who used the chatbox regularly - not a good enough figure for us to keep what was really just a hangover. Try the chat.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 1:33 AM
It's not a complaint Delphy. It is just a question. Thanks for responding. I don't really need it I guess. The confirmations don't count toward the PM count. So, no biggie. I just noticed it because of trouble I had sending a PM yesterday so I started 'pressing all the pretty buttons'.

~Gigge
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 1:39 AM
Hmm, I'd like to use the chat, except I have a firewall and forgot how to turn it off; and, I have Norton Internet Security and if I disable that, the Paternal Unit will flip out.
sigh
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 10:07 PM
well, who knows..... maybe you'll come up with something... *thinking hard*
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by danisja
i like it very much. my only question is what happens whit daysies thread from the frontpage? i tried a search on her name but i can not find it

What??? No daysies thread??? I'm leaving!!! (giggles)

Serially, I like it much better; it loads faster, it's simple and there's no extra bs to sift through to get what you want! Cheers to all the Delphy group and daysies!!!

Slip

Smile so people will wonder what you're up to...
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#59 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 2:18 PM
Are you calling me a Delphy groupie? hmmmm???

* RGiles makes a note to ban Slip
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#60 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 3:02 PM
Ah! I was beginning to miss that word
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
Are you calling me a Delphy groupie? hmmmm???

* RGiles makes a note to ban Slip

(laughing hysterically) If the shoe fits -- it must be yours, but don't kick too hard! (he he...)

Smile so people will wonder what you're up to...
Field Researcher
#62 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 6:46 AM
It's probably just my computer settings or video settings, but I have lines of type on top of lines of type on the home page. Right below the link to get here to this forum regarding the new look. Don't really mind, though, just letting you know. :-)
Test Subject
#63 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 2:19 PM
I've been playing the Sims since the release of the very first game. It quickly became an addiction. I have no talent when it comes to hacking, modding or recoloring. I would like to formally thank all of those who make my game so enjoyable. I don't post much, but when I do, I feel I have something to say. I come to this site EVERY morning with my coffee, after checking my e-mail, just to see what amazing things you guys have come up with and how I can enhance my game. Thanks to you guys and my 3 year old, I'm a major insomniac and coffee addict.
You guys are the best!!!!!!
Instructor
#64 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 4:29 PM
This may have been asked beore, but I didn't see it. I seem to be unable to find sims2 tech support! Is it in a secret place that I have been unable to locate, has it been removed, or am I just blonde?
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#65 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 4:31 PM
It's in the Sims 2 FAQ & Support section. It's been renamed to Sims 2 Help.
Instructor
#66 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 4:41 PM
Whew thank you, that forum is the only thing that keeps me sane!!! Maybe now I can get help with my Jeannette Biedermann hair problem lol...
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:44 PM
I really like it!
Page 3 of 3