Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 2:52 PM
Default How do I recreate a pie from "Berry pie" when cloning
I've been creating custom foods within the sims 2 for the past few months. Foods in the sims 2 such as Macaroni, Toaster Pastries, Cereal, Chili Con carne, and Grandma's comfort soup are easy to recolor. Now, I want to learn how to create a pie or cheese cake. I'm a bit confused about how to start off since these two foods are not set up the same as the foods I am comfortable with. I believe it's the basegame foods that are easy to recolor.

Is there anyway, I can create custom foods from a pie and cheese cake? I tried to figure it all out by looking into pie and cheese cake files. It looks as if you have to add to the content. I did not see the additional texture images within the original pies and cheese cake. The only texture images that shows is a burnt version of the food itself. This is mainly a question to those who have made pies and cheesecakes. Thanks.