Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:30 PM
Default Exotic Elements Stuff
Came back to the sims after a bit of a break and was so sad to see their site (http://www.exoticelements3.org/) gone. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some of their CC? Most specifically looking for one of the living room sets (had a cute little bench and lamp) and...

My kingdom for this table.

I tried using the way back machine (aka internet archive) but sadly the links for those things don't work. I will be eternally grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks muchly <3
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 3:04 AM
Sent you a pm with the table, sadly no idea for the other stuff but it might be easier with pictures of them, too
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 5:26 AM Last edited by flowr : 29th Apr 2017 at 2:12 PM. Reason: filenames
Some of their sets are still available via the Wayback Machine after some poking around.

South East Asian Inspired Bedroom

In The Garden And Other Things

Traditional Kitchen Set 2

Edit: I have some of their files, download them on Mediafire.
EElemT3LivingFixedPackages.rar

EElemT2LivingFixedPackages.rar
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 1:55 PM Last edited by missjennabee : 10th Apr 2017 at 5:20 PM.
@ Poisi: Can't thank you enough for the table, would have been so bummed to have to play without it. LOVE that thing lol.

@ flowr: Thanks so much for your help! The last sets there (#4 & 5) were the ones I'd been looking for. <33 You guys are life savers!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 5:21 PM Last edited by missjennabee : 10th Apr 2017 at 9:28 PM.
Post-Edit: Actually, I thought I was done but that turned out to be, you know, not true lol. So! One more thing if either of you have and/or know where I can get it ...

Really just looking for the bed and the pillows, wouldn't necessarily need the whole set. (Tried on the wayback link posted above, but at least for me this particular set isn't really interested in downloading via archive. Sigh.) Either way, thanks again!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missjennabee
Post-Edit: Actually, I thought I was done but that turned out to be, you know, not true lol. So! One more thing if either of you have and/or know where I can get it ...

Really just looking for the bed and the pillows, wouldn't necessarily need the whole set. Either way, thanks again!

Sorry for the long wait, but you can find them here. (package files only because Sims3packs are a pain to install)
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2019 at 5:06 AM
Default dining table by exotic elements
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
Sent you a pm with the table, sadly no idea for the other stuff but it might be easier with pictures of them, too

could you pleaseee send it to me as well?
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 6th May 2019 at 11:06 AM
Here's the simfileshare folder for exoticelements. You might find that table there. (Though I'm not sure which file, I'm using a mobile phone right now..sorry)
https://simfileshare.net/folder/42284/

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Here's the simfileshare folder for exoticelements. You might find that table there. (Though I'm not sure which file, I'm using a mobile phone right now..sorry)
https://simfileshare.net/folder/42284/

thank you so much!! yes it there, the name of the file is EElemHpHglassdining2014