Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 3:22 AM
Default NVidia GeForce FX 5700LE 128mb DDR AGP video card
this is the card i am planning to buy. but i need to know if this would be good, like for bumpmappinmg, cinematic, 1024x768, reflections, REGULAR COLORED WATER, and soforth.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 4:06 AM
please... i would really like to know.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 2:59 PM
I obviously dont' know the answer to this question, but I would like to know the answer! (So I'm posting this to suscribe to the thread)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 10:37 PM
There are many other threads on this subject (video cards). I suggest that you use search and see what comes up.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 10:38 PM
not for the higher up echelons of gaming, but it should run TS2 fine

Oh good, at first, I thought he was me, because I am blue, and I like to sleep. But if he is dead that cannot be me. That would be silly. -Private Michael J Caboose, Blue Army, Red Vs. Blue
Haha! Oblivion is at hand! -Private O'Malley (Nevada) Evil Program bent on destruction of the universe.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 10:57 PM
I was looking for a thread like that! I have nvidia geforce fx 5500 256mb video card but do you know it's t&l capable? In the sims2 readme there's nothing about my video card it is supported by the game. Is there anyone here who owns that card or got the answer for my question
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 12:08 AM
Its fine, I have the 256 mb version I run everything on high settings except 1) I turn shadows off because I turn shadows off in EVERY game 2) I use the medium Lighting setting because arcing it up to High slows my game considerably on lots with a lot of lights =D. I take high quality movies and large high qual screenshots.

Runs Doom 3 fine, Kotor2 fine, HL2 fine.

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 1:23 AM Last edited by similicious20 : 30th Jun 2005 at 2:04 AM.
thank yous so much! *hehe*

Works perfectly, I've got it now!