Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gabriel Emerson

by Misanthrope Posted 12th Jan 2012 at 11:34 AM - Updated 27th May 2012 at 4:07 PM by Misanthrope

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 1:11 PM Last edited by ChiK_HeinekeN : 6th Mar 2012 at 3:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Misanthrope
Sorry guys, I'm not sure what is wrong. I'll try ask in Game Help and see if someone knows the answer.

UPDATE-----

I've uploaded a version of him without any CC:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bi4y4waqm16p1d9

Let me know if this works, and I will update the official download link.

I've included the skin and hair here if you cannot access the site:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6vxgzeiwql8t0v4

Thank u soooo much....d only problem now is d face slider that d thread is closed
Keep up d good work!!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 4:49 AM
Ooh. Mama likes. He reminds me a little bit of Jamie Bamber, which is to say, he is incredibly attractive.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 1:46 AM
Wow, this sim is freakin HOT!!! Awesome!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 22nd May 2012 at 11:49 PM
I have downloaded this sim but I can't find him. Where should I look in the game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 26th May 2012 at 5:50 AM
I just started reading this one book and your sim reminds me of him. He's just that good looking and just as much of a jerk at times in the story.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 26th May 2012 at 3:02 PM
I just got back into the Sims 3 and I found this awesome guy here. He took a little bit of work to replicate like in your screens, and I was wondering if you'd be so kind to help me finish the process by listing the hair colors you used in hex values? I really like the hair color you chose and I'm having a hard time matching it.

Besides that, I want to just say "Wow!" You did a fantastic job on this sim and your eye for beauty and style is top-notch. I'm really picky when it comes to sims, but Gabriel was an instant must-have!

I thank you very much for sharing your hard work and beautiful creation with us and I'm very happy to be able to use your sim.
Instructor
Original Poster
#57 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:58 PM
Trish80, he should be in the sims bin, like all other sims you download. Anyway, this is what he looks like without CC:

ShadowDhampire3, yeah, I hated the character of Gabriel Emerson because he is just so obnoxiously pretentious. God, I just wanted to punch him in the face sometimes. He reminded me a bit of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, who's a serial killer that's OCD. I didn't like the Gabriel's Inferno very much either. I had later found out that the story was Twilight Fanfiction. Oh dear god. Then it all made sense... but it's too late for a name change now.

guffeh, thank you :] About the hair color-- I don't know if I have the original hex values. People where having trouble without getting my sim to install, so I deleted the original version of the sim I had. I might've changed his hair color since then, so I dunno. But the hex values shouldn't be much different than the one you've downloaded. It might look a bit different because of the lighting I use in my pictures.

Anyway, his hair is like brown, with a bit orange, but not too much orange. Unless you're colorblind or something, it shouldn't be too hard to replicate :P

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th May 2012 at 4:17 PM
Misanthrope Thanks for your quick reply and default Sims lighting pictures. They should be enough to help me out. Once again thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 29th May 2012 at 1:49 AM
Very stylish and handsome one you got here. Great Job.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#60 Old 30th May 2012 at 11:02 PM
He is HOOOOTTTTT!!!! All your Sims are awesome, I'm glad to see you share one!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 3:26 PM
This is a wonderful sim, thank you! So handsome! He looks eerily like the actor who plays Jaime Lannister from the Game of Throne series!
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bellgirl
This is a wonderful sim, thank you! So handsome! He looks eerily like the actor who plays Jaime Lannister from the Game of Throne series!

Thank you I love Game of Thrones, but I don't think my sim looks anything like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau o__O

My Blog
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 2:18 AM
absolutely gorgeous
Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 12:41 PM
Six months after I uploaded this sim, it becomes a picked download? How odd =S

My Blog
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 11:08 PM
He is very handsome and dashing, thanks for sharing him. But I seem to be having problems with my game with the new 8.0 update. I know this sim was made a while back, but I only learned about him recently and would really wish to have him.

Do you have any advice or maybe adding a new update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 1:06 AM
I think I have a crush on him .-. My sad life.... *sigh* but he is hot! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 9th May 2013 at 3:26 AM
Gaaahhh! Perfect. Thanks so much.! (Christian Grey also looks like this in my mind)
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 2:04 AM
Just a little note here to let you know I recently found your sim and he's one of the 'stars' in an upcoming machinima (SIFF entry for Fall 2013)

He's been tweaked and vintaged, but I'll bill him as Gabriel Emerson

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 5:18 AM
thank you for this handsome sims
THANKS POST
#70 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 10:11 AM
thankyou;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 29th May 2014 at 10:36 AM
Thanks! Very wonderful creation! He looks totally hot!
Test Subject
#72 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Misanthrope
Thank you I love Game of Thrones, but I don't think my sim looks anything like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau o__O

Well, I hate to disappoint you (?) But your Sim looks very much like him. I was randomly searching for male Sims and came across this handsome guy My first thought: He looks like NCW, lol.
Page 3 of 3