Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:31 PM
Sims 2 Ingame intro files
How do you encode .MOVIE files 'cause I want to make a new Intro instead of old intro because it's looks very old like 2004 or something? It's time for.a change. I converted this EA Intro from the Sims 4 from YouTube to AVi and AVI to EA VP6 format and i don't know what next. Can you help me? It is a RIFF Format.

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:06 PM Last edited by maxon : 4th Oct 2014 at 10:40 AM.
That was never worked out. RIFF appears to be a format unique to EAxis. You can disable the movies by changing the name - specifically the file type part of the name. Many people change it to intromovie.old or something like that. You sometimes have to do it for every EP and SP you have (actually it's the EAlogo.movie that usually requires that). The other thing is just hit space to skip the movie.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#3 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:54 AM
What Maxon said, plus the .reia files in a neighborhood folder that make the default neighborhoods' thumbnails in main menu animated have also never been resolved or figured out.