Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:32 AM Last edited by jodemilo : 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:59 AM.
Default I don't normally chuckle this hard, but...
Ok so my game is a bit mad (as in crazy). One of my new club owners in the game decided to put on a male "gay" night for teens, young adults and adults. All was going very nicely until I noticed a TODDLER dancing in the middle of the dance floor (standing up dancing, not the sitting jiggle they sometimes do). I had to do a double-take. Whaaaa? Then I realised it was a sim that I'd recently aged up manually from a toddler to a teen, and then immediately saved the game. I guess something hadn't completed properly in the aging department.

However, it was quite funny watching this toddler boy dance solo with the other guys. When I examined more closely it looked like he was standing on an invisible box. hehe

Anyway, ahem...

So anything silly/crazy happen in your game that makes you smirk more than usual?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jodemilo
So anything silly/crazy happen in your game that makes you smirk more than usual?

I think the funniest thing like this that happened in my game, was when I summoned a Sim with the teleporter shrub, but another copy of him appeared in the portal seconds later. And the two of them met! I reported it in the Funnyest/strangest thing that ever happend to you in the game? thread at the time.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:16 PM
However, it was quite funny watching this toddler boy dance solo with the other guys. When I examined more closely it looked like he was standing on an invisible box. hehe

WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE A PIC?!?!?!?

I will had been in the floor dying from laughter...

Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 5:44 PM
You can do a lot of fun with those toddler/teen, or child/teen sims.

I've got a few pics of weird/funny stuff:

Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:59 PM Last edited by jodemilo : 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nkotbsbfan78

WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE A PIC?!?!?!?

I did take a pic actually (and would have posted it here) however the DJ in the background (female) was wearing some rather un-modest attire - and I know this is a family-friendly site.
Watching it in action was more amusing though and I wish I'd had my Fraps running so I could have caught it on video.

PS - lol at the pics Simmer22. That second one looks like a baby Edward Scissorhands!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:06 PM
Hmm, I never knew the cute toddler-dancing videos on YouTube made it in some form to The Sims world!

But please, I'd like to see some pics too!
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:42 AM
Well like I said I don't have suitable pics, HOWEVER, I just went back into his family lot to see if he's aged up properly now and I got the strangest of glitches, which I video recorded as it's pretty funny too. Anyway I'll post the youtube link shortly once I've uploaded it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:54 AM
Ok here is the youtube video link - enjoy! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDo8efMWIro
Mad Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:53 AM
I did take a pic actually (and would have posted it here) however the DJ in the background (female) was wearing some rather un-modest attire - and I know this is a family-friendly site.

Just censor bar her or put it under a spoiler.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:54 PM
That looks kinda like an overdone dose of Stretchskeleton. Usually the teen-in-toddler-body will look like a toddler but float around.