Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:36 AM
Default What have you done in the game so far??
So I disliked a lot of things that happened in the story line, so this thread is just to share what have you done with PREMADE families so far so I'll start:

1- Resurrecting the tricous! yep I have done that and moved them peacfully to their home.. so every moment I look at them everybody's fighting or sleeping in the vampires' coffins at the basement and when it's night just all the lights turn dim as... and they just go to sleep or an outing, however, it's really a creepy family!
2- Romeo and Juliette marriage! yes I aged them up and got them married but I had to make Juliette purpose to romeo cause the family is matriarchal, or whatever, so Romeo Capp and Juliette Capp!! so now poor consort He got angry as a dragon
3-Lilith and Angela! so I fixed the family's relationships with Lilith and made her marry her love :lovestruc well I don;t really know his name, and angela married Dustin Broke! so Lilith had a son named rudolph, and angela,.. well she's not pregnant yet..
4- Don and Cassandra! they married since I think they're cute together
Well I'm planing to reunite Bella and her family so I'll see what happens so far!! I'll try to post pics in the future.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 10:30 AM
I've played this game for too long to mention and remember everything I've done with pre mades, but:

- I made Cassandra a zombie-vampire-werewolf
- I killed Daniel Pleasant after his wife Mary-Sue found out she had been cheating on him, did she kill him? Who knows.
- I gave Nervous Subject a haircut but it just looked tragic
- Olive Specter killed 2 sims before she passed away in her torture-room, he he he
- Pollination Technican #9 made two women pregnant, he could just not resist them
- Pascal Curious killed Lazlo Curious with an axe, he pleaded to the Grim Reaper and won!
- I made Tybalt, Hermia and Juliette become friendly to each other
- I killed Patrizio and Isabella Monty, I placed a bomb in their home that, it was my idea that Consort Capp tried to kill them
-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:22 AM
Quote:
I placed a bomb in their home
What!!!! That's kinda insane I also made darleen dreamer a zombie And her husband lost like 5000 aspiration point as that was his fear :p
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
- I killed Daniel Pleasant after his wife Mary-Sue found out she had been cheating on him, did she kill him? Who knows.

Wait ... who was cheating?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:52 PM
Not to mention individual threads on each hood.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 2:06 PM
I am talking about pre mades,
Quote:
There's already a thread about this topic
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 2:48 PM
Yes; and we're talking about:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531662
and
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=334947
and
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=334951
and
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=334959
and
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=334941

Since you're new you didn't know about them, and the place is confusing at first, so it's not very surprising that you didn't think to hit the "common threads" tag and see what's been done before, and which ones have posts recent enough to not be thread necromancy. Sometimes it's better to start a new thread, and sometimes it's better to look for an existing one, and no one expects newbies to make perfect judgement calls every time. (I miss the "Popular Threads" section, but new people always seemed to miss that one, and people kept trying to promote their own threads to popular status, and I understand why it was taken down.)

But the last time someone started this topic was less than two months ago. You should poke around a new website a little bit before posting at all.

Those old threads linked above should give you hours of amusement, anyway.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#9 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Wait ... who was cheating?

Daniel cheated on Mary-Sue by hooking up with Kaylynn Langerak
Mad Poster
#10 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
There is already a thread about this topic. Link: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=334969
The first half of what I was about to post has been Ninja'd by Peni's post. But OP is quite new, so lets be nice to him!

Although I've been playing for almost two years, my playstyle is quite slow, and I haven't got that far. So...
1) I've let the dead Tricou's lie peacefully in their graves, but I love John Smith Tricou's Downtownie teenage descendants. Two of them have become playable so far.
2) Romeo and Juliette are still teens, and Juliette is trying to go steady with two boys at once: Romeo and CAS teen called Jamie Siddons. Normal social conventions evidently don't apply to the Capp heiress!
3) Lilith's boyfriend is Darren Dreamer's son Dirk. I love the four of them (Angela, Lilith, Dirk and Dustin and want them all to be friends so they can go out as a little gang. (Not in the bad sense of "gang"!) The relationship between Angela and Lilith is improving but it isn't there yet.
4) Cassandra caught Don with Nina before I played the Goth house, so when I did play it, there was a big fight instead of a wedding! Then Bella turned up. Alexander had met her at a community lot, and thought it would be nice to phone her up and invite his mum to Cassie's wedding, but by the time she arrived, that was clearly off. With Bella there, Don's continued presence in the house was just a problem, so Mortimer asked him to leave. He and Bella had a lot of talking to do. In the event he first asked Bella to stay the night, then to move in and then they got engaged again. The wedding arch is still set up, and there will be a wedding shortly, but it will be Mortimer and Bella. I love Happy Endings!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
I placed a bomb in their home that, it was my idea that Consort Capp tried to kill them
-

Ooh.. what a nice twist in the storyline! Which bomb did you use? Did you use SimWardrobe's Incendiary Bomb for a lovely Sim BBQ?