Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 10:07 AM
Default Gravestones in premade hoods?
Right now I don't have access to an installed copy of TS2 and all its EPs, so can anyone help me with my list of tombstones/urns that can be found on premade Maxis lots? So far I've got the following:

- Pleasantview: The Caliente household, the Dreamer household, the Goth household
- Strangetown: The Specter household
- Veronaville: Capp Manor & Monty Ranch
- Downtown: House of Fallen Trees, Gothier Green Lawns

As far as I know, Bluewater Village, Desiderata Valley and Riverblossom Hills shouldn't have any premade urns/tombstones, but I might be wrong. I seem to remember the Viejo household had Linda Martin's ashes, but maybe my memory is wrong? And what about the Jacquets and Denise's dead husband?

I barely got started on Belladonna Cove before my old laptop died, so I've no idea where the dead sims are. I do know that there's a city cemetery, but I seem to recall people talking about some urns/tombstones on other lots, as well. Can anyone help me go ghost-hunting there?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:05 PM Last edited by ~Shasta~ : 9th Oct 2014 at 12:09 AM.
Off the top of my head, I know Darla Dreamer is buried in the Dreamer household.

At the Calientes, I believe it's Michael Bachelor that is in an urn? I might be wrong, though.

I'll load up my game to find the rest when I have the time. Or maybe someone else with better memory can answer you sooner!

Update: Buried at the Goth house are Gretle, Victor, Cornelia, and Gunther Goth; and Agnes and Simon Crumplebottom.

I've never played the Specter house so I'm loving the names right now:
  • Brenda Zaidi
  • Benjamin Cho
  • Lyla Grunt
  • Melissa Sims
  • Creon Nigmos
  • Patrick Jones
  • Willow Nigmos
  • Peponi Muenda
  • Lerato Muendo
  • Danielle Greaves
  • Hugh Thanasia
  • Earle E DeMise
  • Vicki Sims
  • Tim Lee DeMise
  • Luc Smith
  • Jessica Ebadi
  • Rigger Mortis
  • Ichabod Specter
  • Seth Zaidi

Rigger Mortis, Hugh Thanasia, Earle E DeMise....... very creepy! :P
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:13 PM
Some deceased pre-made Sims don't have tombstones, but I can't remember exactly which right now. I do know that Skip Broke is one of those Sims.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:24 PM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:51 PM
I don't remember seeing urns/graves in Desiderata Valley. The graves in Belladona Cove are supposed to be at Gamesend Grounds, but Olivia Riley's is at the Art Museum.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Shasta~
I've never played the Specter house so I'm loving the names right now:
  • Brenda Zaidi
  • Benjamin Cho
  • Lyla Grunt
  • Melissa Sims
  • Creon Nigmos
  • Patrick Jones
  • Willow Nigmos
  • Peponi Muenda
  • Lerato Muendo
  • Danielle Greaves
  • Hugh Thanasia
  • Earle E DeMise
  • Vicki Sims
  • Tim Lee DeMise
  • Luc Smith
  • Jessica Ebadi
  • Rigger Mortis
  • Ichabod Specter
  • Seth Zaidi

Rigger Mortis, Hugh Thanasia, Earle E DeMise....... very creepy! :P

Wow, Olive was busy lol. I like Jessica Ebadi's name there. Noone burgles Olive and gets away with it (or gets away). XD
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 6:21 AM
Except the Jessica Ebadi in Olive's grave yard has the maid look in SimPE, so it appears that Olive killed the maid (not cleaning well enough?)