Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BoySim
You should really do the same most of us who tried the free offering or returned the game: give up and move on.

LOL you mean like the people who've moved on so much that they come to a forum about the game every day to complain about how horrible it is?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silly Merricat
LOL you mean like the people who've moved on so much that they come to a forum about the game every day to complain about how horrible it is?
I was almost baited into defending myself and others. Instead, I would just like to point out that this is where the arguments start that eventually get threads closed.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 2:57 AM

Complaining about complainers complaining about...

Theorist
#29 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 4:19 AM

I'm Dutch, so thanks to the Dutch Constitution I'm eligible to complain.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Alchemist
#30 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 7:11 AM

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 2:13 PM
To Quote Peter Capaldi from Doctor Who:

"I am Scottish! I can complain about things! I can REALLY complain about things!"
dodgy builder
#32 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 2:22 PM
I'm just hoping someone with more affection for their consumers pick up the glove and starts making a competition, like Paradox did with Simcity. If they do and add enough features for a creator like me, I'm theirs on the spot. I liked Cities Skylines, it's just not the creative outlet I need.
Page 2 of 2