Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 3:57 AM
Default Edible Korean Food
Does anybody know of a site that has made sim-edible Korean food? As either one dish or a set of foods?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 6:10 AM
What type of dishes? I'm not familiar with Korean food.
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 11:59 AM
I am also not familiar with Korean food, but I do know eris3000 here at MTS has made some Eastern type foods. Maybe have a look through her stuff here.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 12:16 PM Last edited by LFact : 26th Apr 2015 at 8:11 AM.
I know there're none here(as typical meals). Usually Korean food, if you're thinking of kimchi, or bulgogi, remember they won't be eaten alone. For everyday meals, they're side dishes, meant to be eaten with steam-cooked rice(main staple food). I haven't seen Korean food for TS2 from known CC sites yet, and I don't know if anyone shares it at personal homepage or blog(or some other place).
Reading this article may help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_cuisine
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 6:04 AM
I'm nost familar with the type of food maangchi cooks:
many types of kimchi (since we have cucumbers, cucumber kimchi?)
hotteuk
bibimbap
crispy crunchy fried chicken (it has peanuts on it, different from the fried chicken of the US)
kimchi dumplings
korean dumplings (mandu)
jjajjangmyeon (noodles in black bean sauce)
kimchi stew
Tteokbokki (hot and spicy rice cakes)
green onion pancake
green pepper pancake (can also be made with chicken)
etc.
Maangchi

I figured maybe the plate could look like:

well not exactly like that, on a plate but has rice and the side dishes...on the side on the entree

EDIT: I have found these

but they are decorations
They are from Asamo if anyone is interested
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 10:07 AM
I found edible traditional korean cookies here (registration required)
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayumi.20
I found edible traditional korean cookies here (registration required)

Possibly stupid question but is this a recent site or one that is going to be shut down soon? Because of the 'mustbedestroyed' part
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 10:42 AM Last edited by Ayumi.20 : 26th Apr 2015 at 11:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rinchan7
Possibly stupid question but is this a recent site or one that is going to be shut down soon? Because of the 'mustbedestroyed' part

It's a forum site.
here the pic.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rinchan7
Because of the 'mustbedestroyed' part

It's just Pescado's host name for his sites.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayumi.20
It's a forum site.
here the pic.

It looks very cool! Thanks Ayumi
Sorry about that, I've been wary because the last time I went on a downloading spree quite a few download items immediately opened a page for spam and viruses