Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian skins made by 234jiao-TS3 Skin Replacements add a new style

by 234jiao Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 8:33 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 12:11 PM by 234jiao

220 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 211 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Theorist
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:39 PM
So cute!
I love 'em, thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:44 PM
Awesome! You're a genius, these look greaaat!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:56 PM
Perfect! Thanks!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:59 PM
Thank you so much for these I love asian skintone. :lovestruc I'm gonna try them right away.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:01 PM
Neat !! I love them , i was doing an Asian sim but the Ea skin, and almost around eyes, look weird. That'll be useful !
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:02 PM
Why can't I make it work? I've tried installing other default skins before, yet they don't show up at all. I have the resource.cfg file, I already deleted the so-named simcompositorcache.package... And yet, nothing shows. Any help, please?
Wiki Wizard
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM
Wow this is amazing! :o Thank you SO much!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:21 PM
I don't see much of a difference.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:37 PM
These are gorgeous! Thanks for the upload :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:03 PM
Thank you so much. Almost all my sims are Japanese.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#12 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:11 PM
Wonderful work!! Can't wait to try them in-game, thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:14 PM
I would love these if they had nipples. I can't stand weird smooth boobies on my sim-ladies.
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:25 PM
Default Yes, it does look different
Quote: Originally posted by kaijinkumori
I don't see much of a difference.

Here's a pic of my male sims (I uploaded them here and some at GOS) after using this default skin. You can see the big difference on their faces.
I LOVE it so much! It makes my sims look A LOT cuter. :lovestruc
Thanks again!

Scholar
#15 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:43 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for making these and for taking the time to post them here even though English is not your first language.

Also, newone - omg, bottom middle guy looks SO cute with this skin!

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:43 PM
I love the faces. I wish I could use them without the bodies, but it isn't possible because of the color change
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM
Awesomeness!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Para
I love the faces. I wish I could use them without the bodies, but it isn't possible because of the color change

maybe I can help U,go to my blog and leave your E-mail~ don't forget saying what changes do you want.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
Here's a pic of my male sims (I uploaded them here and some at GOS) after using this default skin. You can see the big difference on their faces.
I LOVE it so much! It makes my sims look A LOT cuter. :lovestruc
Thanks again!

Newone, wows, they do look great! You just sold me on this skin. I have HP's and I like the Asian tones better. Love the two on the right bottom row. You make some awesome simmie boys. Out of curiosity, I've been playing with their blueprints, flipping gender, ages, etc. Neat to see how they look if you make them girls.

Thank you so much Jiao, they look beautiful. Is default the only way to mod skins now? Because I'd like to be able to use some skins on one sim and different skin on the other. I liked the custom skin choices you got in TS2. Maybe someone will find a way.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
Newone, wows, they do look great! You just sold me on this skin. I have HP's and I like the Asian tones better. Love the two on the right bottom row. You make some awesome simmie boys. Out of curiosity, I've been playing with their blueprints, flipping gender, ages, etc. Neat to see how they look if you make them girls.

Thank you so much Jiao, they look beautiful. Is default the only way to mod skins now? Because I'd like to be able to use some skins on one sim and different skin on the other. I liked the custom skin choices you got in TS2. Maybe someone will find a way.

I really want to know how to creat any mesh or skintone not replacements default too.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:46 PM
They look good. I'm not sure what's Asian about them--skin is skin is skin--but they look good.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:57 PM
Those skins got a lot of detail (Think they're even better than HystericalParoxism one, de gustibus); they are absolutely mind-blowing if used on asian sims, whitout the issue of making un-asian sims looking asian (How much times i've used the word "asian"?I'm a dumbass).

I don't think that many of us will get problems whit integrated "muscles" in the skin. Many and many players surely haves a genetically perfect 'hood population, i think. xD
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:06 AM
These are gorgeous, thank you so much!
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:14 AM
wow wow, fantastic, thank you so much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AyaJulia
They look good. I'm not sure what's Asian about them--skin is skin is skin--but they look good.

beacuse the maker is an Asian?haha~
Page 1 of 9