Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian skins made by 234jiao-TS3 Skin Replacements add a new style

by 234jiao Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 8:33 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 12:11 PM by 234jiao

220 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 211 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:25 AM
Base skin, I havent downloaded any skins yet didnt really like any of em, but OMG yours are to die for thanks for putting so much hard work into them
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:34 AM
Downloaded yours a while ago- it makes a *big* difference in the Sims I was making. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#53 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:32 AM
Fantastic! Thanks
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:43 AM
Looks wonderful! Thank you
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:13 AM
could you please seperate them for male and female body/face skin to download? that would be awesome!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:16 AM
I love these skins. Lovelovelove them. Thankyou so much :D
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:58 AM
Wow! I was waiting for someone to make a skintone like this! Most of my sims are Asian (I am too!). Thank you! Please make more Asian inspired Sims 3 things!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#58 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:16 AM
OMG!!! This is so cool!! Thanks

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:58 PM
Like your Skins very much, they are really lovely!!!
But I have trouble navigating your site. Clicked around, just trying, but same page appears, I'm in kind of loop. I also tried Firefox, but no results either.
Send you an email for the hairy stuff.

I agee with the others. I think it would be great if you upload your skins to http://www.sexysims2.com/index2.php? This site is especially for 18+ content.
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:59 PM
Thank you!!!
I waited so~~~~
Also, there is waited effect~.~
Other age tries expectation+_+
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:05 PM
I love them, but I prefer not to install default replacements...

I'm note sure yet if I'll download... Their faces look prettier, but I don't like the bodies. And I like to make realistic (=not anorexic) sims. I'm afraid they will ook funny with those skins.

I wish there was a way to only use the facial skin...

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Instructor
#62 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:58 PM
These are adorable!

Just a small request, however - could you make a separated version for male and female faces? I love the way this skin fits on female faces, but I've made a custom male face myself already and I'd prefer to use a mix of both yours and mine. Thanks in advance! :P
Scholar
#63 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:24 PM
which file do i download do get face AND body? the 2 files are faces and body.. is body the complete skin?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:52 PM
Hi, i went to your site left my e-mail addy but no reply? Any idea how long before i can get the hair and nipples?
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:50 PM
These are great! Is there anyway u could some that aren't default? Im only not downloading them because if i made an obese sim itd look really strange with the muscule tone... But if they werent default id download them in a second!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#66 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:51 PM
hedwig_benjamenta - There is no such thing as non-default skintones for TS3 yet.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordqarlyn
I like them, 因为我老婆是中国女人! 谢谢你! I have been wanting to recreate her accurately in the game.

我也是中国女人啊啊啊!!!
play your wife with sims3!that‘s fun!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#68 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iokthemonkey
I agree. I doubt many people will want to sign-up to another site (especially one that keeps throwing around pop-ups in a language a lot of us can't read...!)

Great work, BTW - get them on SexySims!

sorry, my first of knowing that place!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#69 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burN*
could you please seperate them for male and female body/face skin to download? that would be awesome!

I've seperated them long long ago~
but in chinese web
it's too hard for uploading files on MTS~you can get them at here:
http://hi.baidu.com/234jiao/blog/it...16be09e651.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrokenPiece
I love them, but I prefer not to install default replacements...

I'm note sure yet if I'll download... Their faces look prettier, but I don't like the bodies. And I like to make realistic (=not anorexic) sims. I'm afraid they will ook funny with those skins.

I wish there was a way to only use the facial skin...

go to my blog and say what change do you want ,leave your E-mail
Test Subject
Original Poster
#71 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Night Racer
which file do i download do get face AND body? the 2 files are faces and body.. is body the complete skin?

some one like hairy male skin. that's all
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marippe
Why can't I make it work? I've tried installing other default skins before, yet they don't show up at all. I have the resource.cfg file, I already deleted the so-named simcompositorcache.package... And yet, nothing shows. Any help, please?

Quote: Originally posted by butterflykiss4u
Well i downloaded from your blog. I had other defaults but moved those out of the folder, and the downloads folder. I deleted the cache, and they are not working. Anyone have any idea what I did wrong?

The same for me: I've deleted other defaults, deleted simcompositorcache.package too, and I have the resource.cfg file. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Anything else I shoud do to make the skins work? Thanks.

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:59 AM
In wich folder i should put the skin??><

Can u tell me please??
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:06 AM
Thank you for emailing me!!!! These are gorgeous, I can't wait to see this in-game! Thanks again. ^^
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:47 AM
Wow w w w w ww , Awesome e e e

Thanks a lot
Page 3 of 9