Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

B.o.K (The Book of Knowledge)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,375 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 244,136 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th May 2010 at 8:35 PM
Updated: 15th Oct 2012 at 3:24 PM

So now your bookshelves are all filled with clutter, but you have nowhere to put your books? Behold, The Book of Knowledge (echoes)! This book has the capacity of a bookshelf, in the size of a book, to be placed on shelves, desks, tables, end tables, ect.

Just click on the book, select "open Book of Knowledge" and drag and drop books from/ to the sim's inventory for reading. note: The "Put Away" option does not apply to this object. You must drag the book to/from the sim's inventory.

But wait there's more...

It is wrapped in fine high-grade leather in three preset colors: red w/gold text, blue w/gold text, and blue w/o text. It has two recolorable channels (great for personalizing book collections). And that's not all...

Did I mention that they are stackable? That's right, you can have your book collections in a neat stack on a shelf, or a not-so-neat stack on the floor (some other objects can also be placed on top of the book). How high is up to you...

Act now and get The Book of Knowledge for the low price of 45 siml. Found in Surfaces/Storage.

Polys: 36

Updated: 11.7.10
Updated for Late Night. (Ambitions version depreciated)

Updated: 6.6.10
Added interaction to add books from family inventory
Added version updated for Ambitions

Additional Credits:
Special thanks to buzzler, for giving me the final piece I needed to make this work how I wanted.

Thanks to those who suggested I make this.

Thanks to Wes Howe, Inge Jones and PLJones, Ceixari, ChaosMageX, and Delphy for the tools.