Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Archer Poses

by CloudWalkerNZ Posted 21st Feb 2012 at 7:19 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2012 at 3:03 PM by CloudWalkerNZ

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 9:41 PM
Thank you sooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!!! Very good job!!! You're very kind for sharing your creations with us!!!
Lots of kisses and hugs
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 2:10 AM
Sorry for being a dunce, but where are your fabulous bows and arrows, please? This poses set is AMAZING! I can't wait to start using them on my elves and pagan sims!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 2:47 AM
Cool!! so you are back from being a dragon-born with this new cool poses. great! and yeah... like murfee... where are your bow and arrow?

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, alot of hope is dangerous.- President Snow
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Sorry for being a dunce, but where are your fabulous bows and arrows, please? This poses set is AMAZING! I can't wait to start using them on my elves and pagan sims!

The bow set is currently in the approval process. Hopefully they will be available soon. :D

For all my creations check out my blog
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 6:49 AM
I would get these, but I can't use Pose Player since I took an arrow to the knee.....just kidding these are awesome looking!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:51 AM
fantastic! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 3:23 PM
These r so cool!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:31 PM
where the bow comes from? anybody can give me a link to download? Thank u so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:37 PM
These are awesome! I making a scene with an angel in it (long story) and he has a bow and arrow. So far, the bow was an accessory, so I can't wait to see the bow from the screenshots, and the arrows, come to think about it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 10:56 PM
CloudWalkerNZ, you make the most interesting poses. I use a lot of your stuff for story telling and such. Thank you so much =]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 9:25 PM
I just finished a Katniss sim in preparation for The Hunger Games movie next month and was lamenting the lack of archer poses for her, so you seriously read my mind. Thanks a ton, I can't wait til your bow set gets up :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krystalevenstar
I just finished a Katniss sim in preparation for The Hunger Games movie next month and was lamenting the lack of archer poses for her, so you seriously read my mind. Thanks a ton, I can't wait til your bow set gets up :D

I was just about to start a Katniss sim! lol
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lioncub190
I was just about to start a Katniss sim! lol

Haha I'm in the proccess of making her and all the other characters
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 3:38 PM
YAY!!! Thank you Cloudwalker!!!! *o*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 7:44 PM
Whoaa! They are amazing! I cannot wait 'till your bow and arrow are available! I also made a Katniss sim, and I can use these poses very well for her, and for my story Thank you for making!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 12:00 AM
Aaaaawsome! xD I bow to you master.

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 1:21 AM
These are absolutely perfect! :3 I can't wait to use your bow and arrows, I hope they're up soon, I'll need them for my story (: Also, where can I download the clothing and/or facial markings used in the pictures?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimitySimer
These are absolutely perfect! :3 I can't wait to use your bow and arrows, I hope they're up soon, I'll need them for my story (: Also, where can I download the clothing and/or facial markings used in the pictures?

Bow and arrows now in my blog. Clothes please see CC picture credit in main text. Facial marking is in my blog under makeup. :D

For all my creations check out my blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 9:39 AM
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! :D:D:D
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:54 AM
Oh dear, I can download this, but I really need this poses! Why can't I download anything here with WinRAR?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 3:15 AM
Very creative
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd May 2012 at 11:18 AM
I love your stuff dude! Where would I get the horses?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 1:23 AM
This is so effing cool!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CloudWalkerNZ
Bow and arrows now in my blog. Clothes please see CC picture credit in main text. Facial marking is in my blog under makeup. :D

I cannot find the link to the male clothes that's the full set of armor, tabbard and everything. The only link is for a shirt and boots. I'm looking for the outfit with the chain mail

Is there a link for that one? It would be much appreciated.
Thanks for sharing your work with us
Page 1 of 2