Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#176 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:05 AM
(( ooc: oh.lol. srry. I didnt see the other app. I feel stupid now.))
Advertisement
#177 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:14 AM
Default Mihael&Michael
ooc: xD Haha! I'm sorry. When I made each of them, I didn't think anything about how close their names are. Don't worry. Mihael? Michael? I could see where you could get confused.
Mi-hail...Mike-ahl I guess I didn't think about that since they sound pretty different. Sort of. -____-

The moment he stepped through the doors of The Haven, Mihael gagged. Already the place possessed an unbearable stench of sweaty bodies grinding together. The sticky air was uncomfortably warm, and it proved very difficult to breathe as the petite vampire wove through the throng. Time and time again a raving dancer would brush against him, sometimes almost collapsing upon him, and it took all he had to keep himself from lashing out at them. Again and again he questioned himself on his motives for coming to the night club. He could think of none. Of course, that is, until he saw the bar.

He made no hesitation in making himself comfortable there. It had been a while since he treated himself to a drink. While it certainly didn’t give him any sort of high that mortals seemed to gain from drinking the fluids, the flavor still held an edge that tickled his fancies.
After informing the bartender of his order, Mihael allowed his gaze to melt across the crowds. There seemed to be a good number of Kindred out that evening. Each he knew each by name and rank, though it was likely he had not spoken to a single one. His fingers laced around the champagne set before him, and he took a light sip from the glass--still allowing himself the pleasure of his observations.

However, he was slightly taken aback when a young woman stumbled and fell just before him. Sheet music splayed everywhere, rippling about the dancers who seemed entirely oblivious of her descent. Several of the particularly enthusiastic dancers went along, crumpling papers as they went.
“Damn you!” the girl yelped from her spot on the ground, and Mihael quirked a brow at her. “Could you stop dancing for like two seconds and let me,” she paused momentarily to push herself from the ground, “get my papers, please?”
No one seemed to want to comply with the poor girl's wishes. Still, Mihael made no move to come to her aide. He only turned about in his seat so that he faced the bartender and made an effort to pretend he hadn't seen her.

ooc: Uh...someone wanna be sweet and help Michael out?
xD My brain juices=sizzled away.
And~ Michael's picture=updated.
Test Subject
#178 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:34 AM
((Can I have Vevila be that girl, Cherry? She sings, so sheet music wouldn't be too far off. I have no idea how to get her involved... x_x ))

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
#179 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:37 AM
ooc: Of course, Trampled! :] Go on ahead.
Test Subject
#180 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:18 AM
((Hee. Re-using my old post to get this started. ))

It was cold in the small, dimly lit apartment. Too cold for most; but that was how Vevila preferred it. The air-conditioning was perpetually pumping frigid air into every inch of every room, numbing her incessantly.

"How early is it?" she murmured softly to herself, glancing at the clock mounted on the nearby wall. Hardly past nightfall.

"Plenty of time yet," she moved to her closet and stood before the racks and rows of clothes. Even in a life of death and decay, murder and corruption, demoralization, exploitation, fraud, degeneration...she still wanted to look as beautiful as humanly (or inhumanly) possible.

She lovingly selected her go-to dress for any and every occasion: a black satin little number that never failed to turn the heads of every man she passed. Corset-style with ruching at the bust, it hugged dangerously close to her every curve and flattered her like no other article of clothing could.

Vevila carefully applied her makeup with the utmost practiced precision and care. Years of application without the visual aid of a mirror had forced her to learn entirely new methods of ensuring that she looked beautifully natural and not like a heavily-makeup'd drag-queen. She avoided eyeshadow, but utilized enough mascara to give her feathered-but-natural-looking lashes, and applied her lipstick by fingerpoint.

Once she felt entirely satisfied with her appearence, she inhaled and exhaled deeply and a smile spread across her lips, revealing two alarmingly sharp pearly canines.

"Lovely."

She selected a pair of surprisingly comfortable black pumps and slid them onto her dainty feet. As the air conditioning kicked on again to ensure the temperature was a cool 68 degrees, Vevila moved to her bureau and grabbed her sheet music. She knew a few people at The Haven who had asked to see it, so she would indulge them. Vevila exited her apartment silently and decided to venture along the streets on foot. Most women would amputate one of their own limbs before wandering the darkened streets alone at night where they could fall prey to any number of perverts or maniacs. Not Vevila, however; that was one of the few perks (if you could call it that) of being a Vampire. Unlike mortal women, vampire-borne women could certainly defend themselves.

Vevila's heels clicked along the pavement of the sidewalk and created a metranome-like rhythm as she walked. Her obsidian and voluminous locks of hair undulated gracefully, her seemingly-endless legs appeared a glorious milky-white in the rising moonlight. She felt the stares of countless men and women falling upon her, entranced by her unharnessed beauty.

The glowing sign of The Haven burned into Vevila's gaze. She didn't even bothering addressing the bouncer; he took one look at her and there was an unspoken understanding between them. She was gorgeous, so she didn't need to be on the list. He would let her in. As she passed him her thick lashes batted in a coy wink, and the man's breathing stopped for a moment. Once she had passed her eyes rolled and she chuckled. Sometimes it was just too easy.

Few places in the world were quite like this. Bodies were so closely clumped together that it appeared on large mass rather than numerous individuals. The sweat, the stench; those were the things she disliked. It only took a few minutes of standing there to make her feel dirty. The interior itself wasn't shabby--quite the opposite.

Vevila pushed her way through the crowd, grimacing with disgust when she felt the slimy skin of others brushing against her. They began to jostle more ferociously as a faster song blared through the airwaves, and several decided that Vevila should become involved. Despite her protests. In their attempts to get her to dance with them, they shoved her a little too hard and sent her crashing downward. Miraculously, Vevila managed to make her fall look unnaturally graceful. Like the downward spiral of a ballet dancer. Her legs crumpled elegantly beneath her, and her arms fell to support herself. Her Toreador membership wouldn't permit her to look at all unattractive, no matter the circumstance.

“Damn you!" she spat angrily, trying to simultaneously collect her spilled sheet music and avoid getting her fingers trampled. "Could you stop dancing for like two seconds and let me,” Vevila's legs straightened out and she raised herself upright into a fierce stance, "get my papers, please?”

The revellers were off dancing again, completely disregarding her. She moved to the bar and set her papers down, huffing angrily and shooting a glance to the bartender.

"B-stards," she shook her head. "No respect." Her fingers ruffled the papers, trying in vain to smooth their now crinkled edges.

Test Subject
#181 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:24 AM
Default Sarah at the Haven
Sarah turned around and ran into a woman, who then tripped and fell infront of another person. before she knew it the woman was straightening out her crumpled music. "B-stards. No respect." She kneeled down to help her. "Tell me about it. Put them under something heavy at home." Sarah looked up to find the woman was beautiful. But not like normal pretty, but unnaturally pretty.

((I hope it's okay me jumping in here trampled.))
#182 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:29 AM
ooc: *giggles* Woops, Trampled. It seems we had a misunderstanding. I originally intended for that girl falling on the ground to be Michael, with Mihael watching on. Hee! I thought you were getting at Vevila helping her out or something.
x]
But don't worry, the way it is now is fine too! I actually have a better way to introduce Michael anyway, and at least now Mihael is involved with someone. Reply post coming shortly.
Test Subject
#183 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:32 AM
((... *facepalm* Sorry. I'm an idiot, and apparently can't read. xD If I really messed it up, I'd be happy to edit! I was just trying to get a response in for you. Goodness, sorry. And Elektra, totally fine!

edit: wow. I'm just on a misunderstanding roll tonight. IGNORE. xD))

#184 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:45 AM
ooc: No, no! It's fine. :] I can insert Michael in perfectly in another way. I actually like this way better. So you don't have to do any editing, deah.
#185 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:09 AM
((I really love this RP, but I'm afraid I need to drop out. Everyone else have lots of fun!))
Field Researcher
#186 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 9:30 AM
The cool night air seemed to suddenly swirl around her, pushing the damp and cloying feeling of the sewers away and leaving it behind her as she pulled herself up into the alleyway. Esther couldn't help but think that this must be what diving and swimming is like, except somewhat backwards as she was rising not falling.

She drank in the smells of the evening like a fine wine, the smells of life and of the night in Los Angeles: petrol, alcohol, sweat and a hint of blood.

Her gaze was drawn to the stars, as she stood still as a gargoyle for a few minutes. She was where she was supposed to be... for now.

While many of the other Nosferatu were happy to spend all their nights in the sewers (except to feed), Esther was used to being more mobile. Too many nights in the sewers led her to feeling claustrophobic after a while. Besides, all the interesting information needed to be gathered somehow.

She raised one of the round earphones attached to the music player one of the Neonates had insisted she listened to. She placed it in her ear and pressed play, listening to the lyrics of the "classic" song according to this one.

Bend me shape me misdirect me
It's all the same to me

A smile crossed her lips, she could see the song's appeal to the young one. Adjusting her clothing to properly shaow and hide her face she headed out into the street and started wandering. She started toying with plans for the evening. She could go and visit that delightful young Tremere, Carmilla, whose Sire kept far too short a leash on her. And then she remembered her having mentioned something about The Haven, a local Elyssium. Although she had been in Los Angeles for quite a while, Esther had been too caught up in clan business to really watch the locals. Her mind made up, she started off to The Haven. If she saw another Nosferatu on the way, she would ask them about "alternative" entrances.

As she kept walking the music kept blaring.

You look at me but you don't see
Understand I'm a sinner
Don't corner me
Don't lecture me
Raise your hands you're a sinner...

Yes, she could definitely see why this song appealed to some of the Neonates.

((OoC: Psyche, I am taking up the link since there are no other Nosferatu yet.

Mina and Cade can intercept Esther. She's just not the type to stay in the sewers ALL evening. ))
#187 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:47 AM
Catherine pays the taxi driver, and enters The Haven. Immediately, she heads for the bar. She likes to get a few drinks in her before flirting.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#188 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:31 PM
((AAACCKKKK!!! I should remind myself NOT to sleep LOL, and Atropa it's perfectly fine that you have Jaden arrive...now I gotta jump in somewhere :P

Oh and Cherryp3 if you want the Russian short form of Mihael is Misha if you want to give him a nickname....You don't have to but it's just an idea for you to think about.

Woo this is sooo good I'm gonna have to go back and do a lot of rereading to get my bearings :D

Another thing, I know that this is the beginning of the RP and stuff so there's lots of questions, but could we try to keep the OOC down to a minimum? If you aren't sure of what you did with someone's character, PM them and ask....even if that means doing it before you post. Of course I'm not saying you can't ask questions and whatnot, I want you to, but if you do try to read the RP with all the OOC chatter, it makes it a bit difficult, we want it to flow LOL

/me goes to add all the new characters to the first post

I'm sorry Spoonerism to see you go, but I understand it happens Hope things are ok....))

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
#189 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:17 PM
Default Cade Vaughn, "The V Skyscraper" (RP #2)
((ooc: Thanks Dev, might use it later on, but think I'll stick with Prince for now considering its their first meeting Oh and Atropa, I loved your RP post, the Prince is like a character you love to hate, lol))

---

Cade stood impatiently, before that foolish Toreador Primogen interrupted.
"Surely they both want to go to the Nosferatu, just send them both." Cade couldn't care less about the opinion of others. His eyes closed slightly as he looked to the floor, trying hard to bury his instinct to laugh and mock the other vampires, which he usually did. Then, somewhat unexpectedly, the woman in question spoke.
"I am happy either way", she said, sounding as confident as he did before the Prince. Cade grimaced slightly at the sound of her voice. He couldn't stand these types of women - women who felt they had some sort of equal power among men. They were the worst kind, he thought. Women who play with fire. The worst kind. Still, Mina continued.
"Although I am capable of defending myself and even of conversing with the Nosferatu", she said with courtesy. "... I do not object to some company for the journey." Cade steadied his breathing while inside his voice was sounding with cachinnation. Capable of defending herself? What a fool. Trained dog. Tricks are not for girls, foolish cainite. The Prince thought as the room fell silent. Still, Cade fostered an air of fortitude, as the Prince spoke in reply.
"I'm pleased to see your concern about the well being of our dear Mina", he said, his voice sounding almost perfunctory. "It is my opinion that she would indeed be capable of completing this mission on her own, but if it puts your mind at ease to go with her, and she doesn't have any objections, then neither do I." The corners of Cade's lips rose, displaying a slight smirk, before the Prince turned his full attention to him. Good, he thought.
"However...", he said, his voice growing firm. "I do not take kindly to having my subjects imply I have made a mistake. Rest assured that my decisions, no matter how small, are well founded and carefully thought through. Normally, I would've issued a punishment for a behaviour such as yours, but you're new to the council and our ways, so I'll be generous. But do consider yourself warned." Cade neither flinched or reacted with some sort of sheepishness as though he had been whipped with a cain for disobeying. His smirk maintained. New, perhaps. But the Prince was only a little older than he was. Not even by 100 years. And still, he acted as though he had greater wisdom over his own. Cade was never one for passive law abiding. He was belligerent. An outcast from structured vampiric society. And at the time that Damien spoke, he felt as though he could allow the Beast to wash over him and pounce on that vindictive rat. Greedy swine. No greater for us than any dictator. Yet still, he knew he had to maintain order, or have his title stripped from him.
"My Prince..." his voice calm and hushed, he bowed slightly, before waiting for Mina to respond.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#190 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:38 PM
(((ooc: Jacki - Michael? There's no Michael there. Do you mean the Prince, Damian?)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#191 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:46 PM
Default Jaden-The Haven
The taxi pulled up outside The Haven. Pulling out some money to pay him, Jaden glanced up at the entrance. It appeared to be a subdued yet classy kind of club. Hmm, we'll see if the is joint is hopping, if not I can always go to my favorite club The World. As Jaden entered the club she paused to take a look around. She noticed that there were quite a few people there and that they all seemed to be settling down to listen or watch something, then her eyes landed upon the bar, and made her way towards it, swinging her hips enticingly. Once there, she signaled to the bartender: "3 Gibsons". Jaden waited till the drinks were set down before her without being asked to show some ID, and as soon as she paid for the drinks, she drank the first 2 quickly. Jaden closed her eyes for a moment, letting the alcohol hit her stomache and sighed. Now I can concentrate on what I came here to do Turning around, holding the last gibson in her hand, Jaden surveyed her surroundings. Taking a sip, Jaden noticed that the clientèle were all good looking. Hmm this place might not be bad to make it my regular haunt Her eyes came to rest briefly on a group of people surrounding a very attractive man. Jaden wondered momentarily who he was before eyes continued to wander looking for someone who looked like a sucker. She needed more alcohol but there was no way she could afford more than the 3 drinks she had at this place, AND if this person was lucky enough and she was drunk enough, he would be getting some. God, he's wouldn't be the only one needing a good screw, I need one just as bad, but I need more drinks first. With that thought, Jaden's eyes landed upon someone who looked to be the perfect specimen.

------------------------------------------------------
((i've left it open to be anyone really, and just b/c Jaden thinks he LOOKS like a sucker doesn't necessarily mean that he is. Jaden's judgement of character isn't that great especially when alcohol is added to the equation LOL))

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
#192 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:58 PM
Default Mina - Princes Penthouse - then Haven
He paused for a moment, turning his attention from the group as a whole, to look at Cade as he continued. "However...", he said, his voice growing firm. "I do not take kindly to having my subjects imply I have made a mistake. Rest assured that my decisions, no matter how small, are well founded and carefully thought through. Normally, I would've issued a punishment for a behaviour such as yours, but you're new to the council and our ways, so I'll be generous. But do consider yourself warned."

Mina held her face taunt unchanging and unreadable as the Prince spoke. Fine, she would take Cade with her to find the asylum. But there were other spots she would try first before venturing into the sewers. The last thing she needed was a rebuked Brujah who felt he had to do anything to keep what worth he had on the council starting a fight and getting her implicated with it.

"My Prince..." Cade answered his voice calm and hushed, he bowed slightly.

Sensing that they were now effectively dismissed Mina rose from her seat. Nodding her head once towards the Prince she spun around and walked quickly yet elegantly out of the room. It was far from a bow, but still it was a small, graceful gesture of respect. She did not wait for Cade. If he wanted in so bad he would follow.

She stepped into the elevator, and pressed the door firmly closed behind her, the Brujah could take the stairs or another way down. She certainly didn’t want to be trapped in a small space with him under the cold anger had burned down. She removed a small electronic device from its attachment at her waist. Her mini-laptop, she carried it everywhere with her. The small silver object was no larger than a mobile phone and with it she could get onto the internet anywhere as it generated its own wifi signal. She keyed in the 20 digit password which was sensitive to her touch alone and logged onto The Museum’s system sending a quick message. In moments she was informed by one of the staff that no Nosferatu was on the premises. So she would try one of the other Elysium’s. They were known to venture from the sewers to search out these places where they could haunt unnoticed. Her mind made up, she would try The Haven first. Even if the Nosferatu was no-where in sight she might loose Cade within its depths.

Mina then stepped outside the building and slid into the car that waiting out front. One word fell from her lips a curt command to the driver. “Haven”. The car slid away a sleek back panther in the night. The journey was mercifully short and within moments they were sailing down the streets leading the club.

Spotting the Nosferatu on the street outside Mina called the car to a halt. Sliding graceful out she called beside where she was she called out to the Nosferatu her voice carrying like a silent shiver through the night, indistinctable to all but the vampires who lurked the moonlit streets. “Esther. I, we, were hoping to catch you.”

((OCC feel free to have Cade jump in the car with her or follow behind whatever suits. Mina’s a little peeved so she won’t wait for him :D

Hope its OK we jump on Esther in the street outside.

Both any changes you wish just let me know.))
#193 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 2:34 PM
Default Cade Vaughn, The V Skyscraper and Haven (RP #3)
Mina had stood and walked briskly out of the room. Cade followed at first, until she disappeared into an elevator and shut the door coldly to stop him from entering. Cade laughed, a grimacing grin spread quickly over his face. He looked to his right upon a floor length window, and saw that the sky was now a musky purple with orange hues. The Sun had set. His grey eyes glowed in the dim reflection. Cade walked sternly over to the window and thought to exit this way. His feet and hands clammered against the brick of the building until he came to a screeching hault at the foot, he rolled against the concrete and dusted himself off. Before he had a chance to find Mina, he saw her enter a sleek black car. He faintly heard the word "Haven" being spilled from her lips, and accelerated his celerity until he reached the car. They were just pulling away from the curb as he pounced onto the hood, seemingy unnoticed. It was only moments later, Cade clutching onto the sides of the car, that Mina had spotted the Nosferatu on the street. It came as a surprise to Cade. A Nosferatu roaming the streets at this time? Lunatic. And they think these vampires are bright. Cade pounced off the car and landed on the pavement close behind Mina, just as she spoke.
Esther. I, we, were hoping to catch you.” He waited, a brewing sarcasm, for the Nosferatu to reply.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#194 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:06 PM
Default Valerian
As he sat watching the crowd, Valerian saw a few more familiar faces. Beyonca, that Ventrue woman. Behaving in a way most odd for a Ventrue. Heck, the way she was moving, letting herself be caressed by a woman at first, and then a man... One of Valerian's eyebrows shot up. A Ventrue acting like a tramp? Who would've thought?
And as if that wasn't enough, another Ventrue - Catherine something or other - entered wearing a tube top and a mini skirt. Valerian's eyes widened slightly with surprise. Just what the h*ll was going on with the Ventrue women this evening?
Still, it was amusing, and he couldn't hold back a snicker, thinking about how the Prince would choke on his expensive imported wine, had he seen the members of his clan behaving this way.

Fascinated he kept watching, more curious of what would happen between Beyonca and that man, than captivated by their movement on the dance floor.
Until he saw the doors open, in the corner of his eye, and he turned his head to see whose presence they would grant him next.
Ah, Spirit Ambrose, of the Tremere. And following not too far behind was yet another Tremere; Mihael. Despite being the oldest vampire there, he had an air of youth about him. Innocence almost. Now that, that was captivating. Since the first time Valerian had seen him, he'd been intrigued. And it wasn't just by the usual mystery surrounding the Tremere.
His gaze didn't get to linger for very long though, as another familiar face suddenly appeared close to Mihael. And then disappeared, as the poor young woman was knocked over by the dancing crowd. Valerian saw her form slump to the floor with a grace only possessed by the Toreador. Poor Vevila. How could the crowd not have noticed her and made way for her like they usually did, in awe of her beauty and overwhelming sensuality? The graceful swagger with which she moved usually had men stop dead in their tracks to stare. But not only did they not notice her and cause her to fall, they didn't even help her up. Ruffians.
With his eyes locked on Vevila, Valerian lifted Melody's warm hand to his lips and gave if a soft kiss.
"I'll be right back", he said as he slid out of the booth, knowing that he probably wouldn't.
But that was okay. Melody would come looking for him sooner or later, begging him to give her what he had already promised her.

As he made his way over to the bar, he saw Mihael look down at Vevila, before turning his back towards her as if completely uninterested in offering her a hand. Luckily, another woman had noticed her situation, and was helping her collect the papers scattered on the floor. Once done, they both moved towards the bar, only to be joined by Valerian moments later.

"You alright, love?" he asked Vevila, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder from behind as he came to a halt next to her.

(((ooc: Vevila and Valerian. *lol* Almost sounds like they were twins.)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#195 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:35 PM
Default Zillah & Carmilla - The Haven
Zillah’s eyes trailed over the bodies on the dance floor, shimmering spectres that seemed lost in the beat. With their painted faces, dancing feet and bodies swaying through the simmering lights, they looked like angels possessed by the violent music. Spinning round and round and round.

He felt his own body moving slightly, one foot tapping rhythmically along to the as though entranced with the dark pulses of sound. A small smile of enjoyment spread across his face as the alcohol began its steady work, relaxing his muscles and mind. He was far from intoxicated but the dull edge to his senses was a welcome relief from the gruelling day.

Realising the glass had drained itself empty he turned back to the bar, ordering another large drink. With a nod and shake of his glass towards the bar staff. The spell of the music broken Zilliah’s jade eyes focused on the bodies around him. One small dark haired young man, who looked almost too young to be out drinking, almost but not quite, he sipped the champagne with a delicacy that spoke of one who had been drinking some time.

He felt a rush of wind as papers flow around his feet. A graceful lady bent on the floor gathering them up again cursing, before straitening with a dancers ease and joining the young man with a huff as she set the papers down before her. A musician he figured, probably here to perform. Did they have acts on all night long? He certainly hoped so he needed a night off.

Finally he let his eyes stray to where the enchanting woman had stood with her companion. And against all hope she was alone and seemed cautiously to be approaching him. He looked around him, truly her companion was now no-where to be seen. A flicker of doubt crossed his mind. Even if she was now alone, she still was taken, in whatever manner this case entailed. But he brushed it off easily. It had never stopped him going for what he wanted before and tonight was not the night to start doubting himself. After all he lived to jump from thrill to thrill with never a care for the damage done.

“Could I get you a drink.” Zillah asked his voice flowing like melted chocolate as his lips formed into a seductive smile.
#196 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:09 PM
((ooc: I've updated Cade's application with a new headshot... didn't like the one before :P))
Field Researcher
#197 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:59 PM
Esther had finally managed to find someone to tell her of a more Nosferatu friendly entrance to The Haven and was making her way there. At an Elyssium where humans would be present, the front door was hardly an option.

She hadn't gone much further when she heard her name being called. Immediately her back stiffined and she swiftly pressed stop on the music player. Who on earth had called her name? How had they recognized her? She was fairly sure she knew the voices of all the Nosfertu in the area by now, but this was not one of theirs.

Quickly but cautiously she stole a look at the source. It seemed to be the Tremere Primogen, busy climbing out of her car and if Esther wasn't mistaken the Brujah Primogen was ... landing... next to her.

She was mildly suprized. How did they know her name? Perhaps they had approached a Neonate about something and been shown to the nearest Elder... . If the Primogen wanted something from the Nosferatu and were not sending an underling it meant that it was something very important indeed and probably very valuable. Something that could certainly gain something equally important for her clan...

Esther quickly motioned towards the nearby alleyway with a flick of her head and moved there herself. Something this important mught require more discusion than would be possible on a larger street, especially since she did not want her face to be seen by any passing humans.

But something was wrong. There was something that wasn't quite right about this. The Tremere and Brujah Primogen seeking her together? The two clans were not known for their ability to work together. There was something most definitely off about this meeting. Luckily the alleyways had plenty of escapes availables for a cunning Nosferatu.

As they entered the alleyway behind her, she turned whilst bowing and greeted them, "Good evening to you both. How can I be of service to you?" She may have bowed, but she did not let her eyes leave them for a second.

((OoC: As far as I know the Prince's meeting was an hour or so after sunset, hardly dusk. Errrr, I am assuming you would follow. Let me know if you want me to edit and change it. ))
#198 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:27 PM
Default Cade Vaughn, Streets (RP #4)
((ooc: Yeah you're right, I'd written that in Word and forgot it was after sunset :P))

The Nosferatu seemed cautious, ever watchful of them both as she spoke.
"Good evening to you both. How can I be of service to you?" Cade had never met this one. But he was immediately amused. Another female. Perfect. That Prince, or so called, seems to know exactly what he's doing... He let out a sarcastic laugh, and readjusted his leather gloves.
"The Prince would like to announce that you have been selected as the new Nosferatu Primogen." He spoke somewat brazenly, offering the hint of a smile as he looked at her. She was ghastly. Cade had no pleasure in meeting another Nosferatu creature, though he preferred looking upon one who was humbled by appearance, rather than the conceited sophisticates like Mina.
"Congratulations."
#199 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:24 PM
Default Mina with Cane and Esther
Esther quickly motioned towards the nearby alleyway with a flick of her head and moved there herself. Mina followed cautiously glancing around to ensure no unwanted eyes were following their retreat. The Nosferatu would know the alleyways well. But she didn’t want to end up stuck anywhere with the Brujah.

Once they were out of view of the main street Esther turned bowing to them but never once did her eyes leave them. "Good evening to you both. How can I be of service to you.” Esther’s mild manner spoke of her caution. But then it wasn’t often that two Primogen would seek one out. No Mina must look a rare sight tonight.

Mina moved to one side of the alleyway so she did not block the path of retreat including her own. “Good Evening” She nodded in response to Esther her eyes lowering to the ground for a split second. She had no reason to believe otherwise so she showed the Nosferatu elder the grace everyone deserved.

"The Prince would like to announce that you have been selected as the new Nosferatu Primogen." Cade spoke somewhat brazenly, "Congratulations."

Mina nodded silently to confirm what he said was true her mouth tweaking into what would have been described as almost a smile if it wasn’t for the cold hard gaze she gave Cade. She would have broached the subject a little more cautiously but still now their reason for tracking down the Nosferatu was out in the air. Yet she held her tongue, allowing Esther a chance to respond to the news.

(OCC Skylark it’s great for me))
Field Researcher
#200 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:33 PM
Default Application: Ciara January
OK - I am adding my second character. A human! Application was delayed by my decision to paint her because I am a glutton for punishment. :doh

Name:
Ciara "CJ" January
Willingness to be embraced (if so, by what clan) or a ghoul: Ciara knows nothing about vamps, but she would probably be against it (not that that would stop anyone). As her player I have no issues. She would probably make a decent Brujah or City Gangrel (vamp or ghoul), but I don't mind.

Short bio:
Ciara's parents were high school sweethearts in inner city LA who eventually grew up and got married. They got a lot of flak for being a cross-cultural couple. And throughout her life Ciara got into trouble for being Irish-African-American.

While her mom (Siobahn) stayed at home, her father (Martin) was in the army. While she was at middle school she was beaten up by some of the other kids, which resulted in the scar she still sports over her eye to this day. After this her dad insisted that she learn how to defend herself and she took up Aikido (which uses the attackers strength and force against them). This turned into a lifelong passion.

She is a black belt and has opened a gym with her friend, Jake. She started teaching Aikido as well as a general self-defense course, but soon noticed that many women had problems due to jobs and family commitments. She soon hatched the idea to have the gym open 24 hours and to offer late classes. It proved quite popular, both with the busy locals and with jet-lagged travellers looking for something to do. And so Studio 24 became the first (and currently only) 24 hour gym outside of hotels.

She does have a soft spot for those in trouble and has been known to give free memberships and classes to young women who she thinks need it but can't afford it.

Picture: Yes, I know half a shadow is missing. I am too tired to fix it right now.

Additional: While I wouldn't see it as a hang-out, vamps are more than welcome to visit Studio 24 without the owners' knowing. Who knows why, maybe to perfect technique, blow-off frustrations of to find a meal that is walking home a little late after dark.

Page 8 of 45